Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Request thread

bladegirl

Moon
This is probably going to be more of a work-in-progress placeholder thread for now, as well as a random place to jot down any mad ideas that cross my mind!

Yes

Genres: modern, sci-fi, action, fantasy, modern fantasy, historical and alternative histories.

Styles: Story and character based plots. 3rd person.

Kinks: Dark romance, bad boys, playful roughness, spanking, cute outfits, visual references, multiple characters, switchiness, hurt/comfort, collars, fingers in mouth.

No

Genres: steampunk, anime, pure smut/realplay.

Styles: First person. Anime references.

Kinks: Rape, incest, master/slave, hardcore BDSM, pet-play, passive boring characters, misogyny, racism, homophobia, pregnancy, food play, weight gain, futa.

Current cravings

Witch × Witch-hunter
Edged weapon user × Blunt weapon user
Journalist × MMA fighter / Bartender × Cage fighter
Old flame × Returning war vet
Scientist × Military [sci-fi/apocalypse setting?]

Rival politicians
Sexy crime capers
Life on the road for a band
Fantasy quest
Generation ship

Last edited:
This contains more extreme stuff than I would usually write but just to be clear everyone in this story is human, adult, and consenting.

----

We’ve been spinning around each other. Like one of those animations of what’ll happen when two galaxies collide: at first it’s beautiful, a whirling dance of stars – and then it’s just an abrupt collision that destroys everything.

You’re the worst, best thing that’s ever happened to me. Because I just can’t quit on you. No matter how many times you cheat, fuck around, leave me standing six hours on the corner in the freezing rain while you have anything but me on your mind, tan my ass so bad I’m a squirmy mess who can’t sit down for three days straight, booty call me at 4AM with your buddies, lie, steal, betray me… I’ll always come back.

And this is a dance of two. Because really, I’m just bad news for you. How many fights have you got in for me? How many times have you had to run, quit your plans, lose a job, bail me out? Been there as I opened up to you about my intense daddy issues, only to find me working them out in the lap of an older man? Left me with your friends to score and come back ten minutes later to find me on my knees? Been falsely accused by me, been slapped and scratched and bitten by me, been fucking *stabbed* by me?

Between us we’ve never been able to make it work longer than a few weeks before someone’s hopping into the wrong bed. Hold down a steady job for more than the few days it’s taken to start blowing off shifts and mouthing off to the manager and hooking up in the breakroom with the sexy co-worker, and leaving the till fifty bucks short on our way out. Keep an apartment that we didn’t trash with wild parties or get kicked out of after blowing the rent getting high. We’ve slept in alleys and cars, friends’ beds and sofas, and always somehow it’s OK so long as we end up in each other’s arms.

I can be frustrating. Bratty, wild, impulsive, unpredictable. You think with your dick, which given it’s big enough for two brains, you’d think would lead to smarter decisions. Aggressive, dark, moody, cold. I might be half your weight and a foot shorter but at times I sure can hold my own. Dominant, demanding, pushy. Taking the lead in bed despite your weak protests. And there’s times when it’s flipped, when it’s you just have to take that tight pucker despite your fat shaft being half an inch too thick, and the only way you can get me to stop crying is to cram my balled-up panties in my mouth.

And then come morning, nail scratches on your muscular back, black tear streaks down my freckled cheeks, we’re having coffee and nuzzling over the crossword puzzle and everything’s cool and chill and we’re going to be perfect forever… Until the cycle repeats.

It might be ambitious, but this is kind of what I’m gunning for now. Calling it a toxic relationship would be an insult to relationships. And toxins. I want a so-hot-it-hurts boyfriend and I want it to *actually* hurt, and I want to be a don’t-stick-your-dick-in-crazy girlfriend who you just *can’t* stop sticking your dick in. I want to make mistakes, and apologize, and fight, and break up, and make up, and be happy, and then fuck up again, and do it all over.

And if you think that could be fun to *write*… then let’s try it on for size.

Back
Top Bottom