Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Happy Hot Wife Role Play Idea (MFM)

Cartel

Moon
This could be a cuckold role play but hotwifing is preferred. The difference between cuckold and hotwife is: cuckolds are generally inadequate as oppose to hotwifing where it's more of a willing and friendly sharing experience, if you will. Sure there are some other factors I might have left out but that's the basics I can present to you at this point.

Looking for two people at least, one to play a female wife and the other to play a male friend or bull.

I will be doing interviews over PM's on site with any applicants. To request an interview please indicate whether you are applying for the wife or the bull role.

If we end up getting multiple wives or bulls I will take advice on how large of a group we want.

My character can either be my main, Martin Mendez, the boss of bosses in the Cartel who lives in rural Mexico. He is generally aged thirty five to fifty five, being about five feet six inches tall and weighs in at one hundred seventy pounds giving him a shorter but stocky build, very manly. Alternatively my other character is the Cartel boss' son who was born in America and adopted at birth to a good family, Alejandro Roberto, played as being from twenty five to thirty years old and is five feet eight inches tall who weighs in at one hundred sixty pounds giving him a more defined and average build who lives in America.

The wife should be aged eighteen to thirty years old. Her backstory can vary drastically from a former sex slave turned trophy wife concept to a beauty queen who was raised in a proper family but couldn't resist the more daring side of life or somewhere in between.

The bull could be aged twenty five to fifty. His backstory could relate to her past or be involved with the cartel. Kind of lacking on ideas all of the sudden.

I will update this as I go. Please feel free to message me directly, ensure you say what role you'd prefer.

Best regards,

Cartel

Back
Top Bottom