Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cataclysm~&~Gia

Kyouten

Moon
Gia moaned as her hips pressed snug against the metal pole. Her head swept back, closing her eyes and letting her red hair swing behind her. She wore a black babydoll outfit with thigh high stockings and black panties. She was quickly becomming the most popular dancer on stage. Her large breasts were barely contained as she wrapped her legs around the pole, backbending and setting her hands on the floor. She brought her feet over, sinking into a graceful split. Wearing a smug grin, she crawled towards the nearest man. He was drooling all over himself. His hand quivered, holding up a bill to her. Giggling, she winked at him, reaching up and undoing her top. She opened it and moaned for him, her hands wrapping around her breasts, digging her fingers into them. One hand snuck down, running the tips along her inner thighs, then up over the middle of her panties. He blushed a dark red, staring, mesmerized. Giggling, she stepped back from him, continuing her performance.

Soon another girl emerged. This one was a cat with dark skin and black curled hair. The two danced together, pressing their hips and moaning into kiss after kiss. It was a strange strip club that practiced more of performing sex than the actual foreplay, but the girls were safe here and each had her own room on the third and up floors, which were loyally protected by the bodyguards there. If the girls got worked up, they could go into the veiwing rooms, surrounded by one way mirrors. Each mirror peice had a private rom for customers. Gia frequently came and was known to be a more dominating female over the other dancers. She brought rope and gags with her when playing with other girls. Tonight however, she went offstage, blowing the black cat a kiss. It would be awhile before she emerged back into the public area, waitressing for the rest of the night.

One man sat near the stage, and instead of drooling all over the incredibly sexy horse female, he simply stared. He slipped a large bill into her panties when she came around and he sipped at his drink. He knew as soon as he saw the exotic beast that he had to have her. She had to be his. The club owned it's dancers. They were slaves (though very well kept slaves). He got up and walked over to the bar, ordering another drink from the bartender and began to sip at this new one. "Hey, do you know where the owner is?" He asked. "I'd like to speak with him." The bartender pointed to an 'Employees only!' door, and the man thanked him..

The man was a human, which was rare in a bar like this one. A lot of men came in, but they were mostly furries and such. The human was dressed well, and was clearly someone who had a lot more money than most. He walked right through the employees only door, and no one moved to stop him. He was dressed in a black suit and tie, the pitch black contrasting nicely with his almost pale white skin. His steely grey eyes held an almost malevolent intelligence, and his hair was brown and cut short. He barged right into the owner's office and sat down. "Hello. My name is Robert, and I am quite interested in the stripper called Gia." He said.

Two man stood to the sides of the boss's chair. They rose an eyebrow at the man so bold to come in, though the man at the desk rose his hand. "Gia hmm?" The body guards looked to one another. "Well I'm surprised... but I must warn you, she doesn't submit easily. Even I have to fight back that fiery spirit once in a while. She mostly enjoyes herself here though so it's not too much trouble..." Her lowered his hand to an intercom. "Gia, come to my office." The man stood. He was short and a little on the chubby side with a balding head of grey hair. "My name is Charles. Pleasure Robert, I hope you know what your getting yourself into."

Gia's ears perked and she snorted in irratation. The black cat, clutching her shoulders, pouted. "Gia?" "Don't worry Jinx, I'll be back in alittle while." She leaned back down, kissing the cat's neck and left, sending one of the other girls in her place to finish the show..

Gia walked in, still wearing her black babydoll outfit. She put one hand on her hip, her eyebrow raised. "Yeah?" she looked to Robert, up and down, then disregarded him. "What hun?" she asked the owner. "This young man wants to buy you." he nodded towards Robert. Gia's eyes widdened and she looked back to him. She eyed him sideways and scoffed. "No." With that, she was out, shutting the door behind her. Charles winced and sighed. "f you still want her that bad, she'll be in her room after she finishes the private shows. He turned the moniter of his computer around, pointing as Gia came in upon the two girls. She lowered to her knees, one girl at her mouth, the other at the end of her smooth, skillful fingers as the girls wailed and moaned. "Your welcome to stay and watch until the end. Gia... will take some breaking in. You can pay me now and I will give you whatever you might need to get her out with."

The man smiled as he saw the incredible female walk in. The flat refusal made him smile wider. He had to have her. And the knowledge that she would be difficult was terrific as well. He had been wanting to test out some of his new toys, and she seemed to be the perfect target. He reached into his pocket and unrolled a thick stack of bills for the owner. "Keep the change. All I require is that she is tied up and brought out to my car. I will deal with her after that." He said, watching the moniter. "I'm going to go up to one of the private rooms for a while. I'll watch her finish, then meet her in her room." The man remarked before slipping out the door.

The man walked upstairs and sat down in one of the private rooms, watching the skilled woman work the two females. Both of them moaned and writhed at her touch and lick... She was perfect. When she was loyal to him, she would be the subject of his many lusts, and she would preform the roles without fail. He wringed his gloved hands slowly as he watched her preform. "Oh just wait... You will beg for me one day." He said softly.

Back
Top Bottom