Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F UPDATED 4/18/21 Darker themes inside. ;)

Maeir

Planetoid
DO NOT COLD CALL, I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN THE STORIES IN THIS THREAD.

What classifies as a cold call?
Please note, I will report and block if you cold call. Don't be that guy.

THIRD PERSON, PAST TENSE, MINIMUM 250 WORDS
THREADS PREFERRED BUT WILL DO PM

Hello my darlings of BMR. Another little Request Thread. My original is focused on Neko's mainly however this one will be quite different. I'm MUCH better at Darker, violent themes than I am anything else. So that is what this thread will be based on. If you are not seeking violence and smut please take a look at my other one! (which will be updated after This is posted to include the softer themes I have.)

To start, lets list things I'm looking for.

** indicates things I'm Craving
Non-con/Dub-con**
BDSM
Gore**
Toxic relationships**
Master/Slave
Supernatural x Human
Aphrodisiacs/Drugs**
Medieval**
Modern
Exhibitionism

Will
ABSOLUTELY NOT do.
Bestiality
Father/Daughter
Mother/Daughter
Toilet Play
Vomit
Snuff (of main characters)

**RP between myself and NoLiferTheThird, as an example of my writing**
Toxicity

Basic, very rough drafts of plots. Please feel free to PM me and we can discuss more information, what you'd like involved, where the story could go etc.

~___~ Indicates what I'm craving!

1. MC is a homeless drug addict, she works as a prostitute to afford her addiction. YC would be one of her new Johns and ends up being one of the biggest drug smugglers on the west coast. He offers to make sure she gets her fix as long as she becomes his drug mule. After a while he decides that's not enough and wants more of her.

~2. MC is the CEO of a fortune 500 company, she hires YC as her personal assistant, after a short period of time of her bossing them around and treating YC badly, as well as paying them poorly YC shows her whose boss *Blackmail story* ~

3.*Cyberpunk 2077 story* MC runs the underground drug scene, occasionally dabbling in illegal fights. Her empire has gotten quite large and eventually a Detective is hot on her trail, perhaps even going undercover and getting close to her. What happens next we can discuss.

4. MC's father is dubbed the Mad King He beheads people and imprisons them for simply looking at him wrong. He murdered YC's friend/loved one and YC kidnaps the princess (MC) For revenge. *Medieval*

~5. Toxic relationship. YC and MC have been dating for a year YC is extremely abusive/toxic often leaving MC in the hospital with broken bones etc. They both love each other and would never actually leave each other, but YC can't control their anger. **Modern, more slice of life, Full disclaimer, I got the idea from one of NL's threads. Seemed fun!*~

~6. GUNS Ablaze! YC was hired by a Rival mafia to Execute MC, however. Caught by surprise with the fact she is beautiful, YC Decides to kidnap and use her for his twisted ways. *ModernISH, Guns, knives, weapons in general, Gore, Noncon, Bondage, ETC **Ideally I'd like at least one scene where YC fucks MC with a gun to her head HUGE kink of mine!** ~

Last edited:
Bump. <3 Will be updating Sunday (4/25/21) With a SAMPLE of my writing. :)

Blurp. I wish I had something witty to add but unfortunately I don't. Hope everyone has had a wonderful day! figured I'd bump as about 5 of my stories have ended. No hits on this one unfortunately.

Hope you had a great day today. I always have room for more RP!

BUMP :3 just had one of my stories end up.... er... not being what i thought it would to say the least, so I have an open slot!!

Back
Top Bottom