Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Graphic Requests (Sigs, Profile Banners, Headers, Link Buttons, Animations, etc.)

TheAuthorFormerlyKnownAs

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
  • I generally dislike working with self-contained graphics unless I have a good frame or it's for link buttons, as in the last example. Thankfully I have many good frames and can find and create more as-needed. This style works well where someone wants a large image which cannot be cropped (such as a landscape,) wants more than one line of text (such as a quote,) and banners like this can include distinct foreground images as well. The quickest way to get one is to send me the image(s) you wish used, and any direction you can regarding the style.

BAt3tjS.png

lFJMsmD.png

I2Mc3jB.png
    1hfNVE2.png
    O0PdaaW.png
  • Using an image to create textured, 3D text, or layering the line-work of a font over a specially cropped image, as in the last example, can result in nice thread titles or link-buttons and there are countless variations on this style. To have something like this made speedily link me to the font you wish used along with one or more images you wish turned into textures for the line-work and, or interior.

ZbqByC4.png

mEtQmT5.png

YXS9Ak8.png
  • Use of 3D text, as in the former examples alongside a image decal can create a very striking arrangement with a great sense of depth. Of course not all images can be cropped into decals effectively and much depends on the lighting, background, details and so on. However I'm willing to examine any image you do suggest (and I have a very large stock-pile of usable examples myself) if you want something like this. For rapid results I'll need a workable image, or some guidelines on selecting one.

q8zr4QL.png

jjqY8z0.png

d2g7lSL.png
  • Obviously there are many options beyond those I've mentioned thus far and the examples below represent only a small glimpse at the possibilities,. but if you do wish me to come up with something entirely new in this context it will take more time than working to a pre-existing pattern. Of course any guidance you can give regarding what you're after (and providing any images you wish used) will expedite the process.

y5dTgyn.png

FEprIMA.png

9eF4dji.png
  • Simple work such as cropping, changing file formats, re-sizing images without softening them or the use of quality and colour filters can all be achieved quickly and easily. I can perform more involved work as well but much will depend on the image in question and what you want changed. Here are some before-and-after style examples (you may wish to open them in a new window in their original size)

YcCFhI4.jpg

ZOWN2we.png

u6nhrxO.jpg
Egoiste_Page_Title_%28Photoshop%29.png

I'm currently available to take on photoshop requests for anyone who asks. See below for general information about making requests and what I can do, and the table to the right for examples of work in different styles and guidance on the quickest way to get something similar made.

• A Note About Requests: the quickest way to get graphics made is to know what you want, and to have images lined up for me to work with but I am actually very happy to work with people who just want something, and I'm happy to work with you in finding images and a style that suits you and creating designs you will want to use. The only resources you need to request work are an open line of communication (and if you're too new to PM you can post in this thread and I'll send you one) the ability to give feedback, and a little patience. As far as limitations are concerned while I don't mind taking on big projects let's focus on one area at a time. If you're new to BMR that might mean finding or creating a PP, signature, profile banner, and header for your about page for example, and a series of jobs like that would be enough for one request. That doesn't mean you can't make more later of course. Also in the event I do a series of graphics like this I would appreciate if you'd provide a discreet credit somewhere such as a note in your sig's alt. text.
  • Animations & Animated Graphics: I am more than happy to make animations like custom .GIFs. My PP is an example, and I can make these very easily, or incorporate them into more complex graphics. My signature is an example of using custom .gifs in something more involved, and work like this takes more time. For custom .gifs you'll need to link me to the video you want your animation made from and provide the relevant start and end points within the total running time. Additions such as text, borders, transitional animations, overlays, and so on can be added, but remember animations must be saved as .GIFs so elements like text and borders will lack the sharp definition and clarity of a .PNG file. I can work within these limitations to create something that will still look good, but it this does impose certain limitations upon me. As a result graphics like this are best used either for smaller work, like link buttons, or self-contained, rectangular banners. I can also do custom animations of various types.
  • Finding Images: I've been doing photoshop work, image retouching and video editing for a long, long time. So I have a massive backlog of images (primarily comic and fantasy art work, a number of which are my own scans, many videos and countless photographs) and am familiar with many useful resources when it comes to finding media quickly. As such I'm happy to help people find images, or videos either for the creation of graphics, or simply to find something.

Last edited:
AIFuMLX.png

A collection of images I've made either for my own amusement or for other people. Later I hope to include useful resources for other people who wish to make graphics themselves.

4IAt835.png

omZeWhw.png

KNqcBrD.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom