Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Prince and The Tavern Girl ***Craving***

Angel.of.Darkness

Planetoid
The basic premise is that your character is the Prince and heir to a small but wealthy city state. He lives a life of pampered privilige at court where he is surrounded by sycophantic flunkies and hangers-on who cater to his every whim while covering up any ensuring "discretions" that might result from said whims. In search of adventure the young Prince has become adept at sneaking out of the royal palace and passing himself off as one of the common people. And it's during one such escapade that he becomes involved with my character, a hot tempered and insolent tavern girl with a liking for pilfering other peoples property.

Themes: Forbidden love, Differences in social status and wealth, Age differences (I'd like your character to be around eighteen and twenty while mine would be twenty-four.) and Love/Hate relationships.

My No's Anal sex, anything dub/noncon, any kind of mind control, unrealisticly larg/small body parts (including inflation/deflation), pregnancy, and anything toilet related. For anything else, just ask. The worst that can happen is that I'll give you a polite "No"

If anyone is interested in RP'ing this idea out feel free to message me and we can discuss the details as I have a number of ideas of how this the untimately doomed relationship could develop.

Back
Top Bottom