Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Havenflower’s Garden

Havenflower

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to my garden. Please be patient while I get everything in order! You may find some of the plots a little barren at the moment but hopefully some seeds of inspiration will flower in due course. There may also be some tangled weeds so if anything is unclear or confusing, polite enquiries are always welcome. And, like all good gardens, this is very much an ongoing labor of love that will be a constant work in progress.

The Tool Shed

I am here to write. Some OOC chatter is fine and actually I very much appreciate a partner I can converse with OOC as we write. But not just chatting, and definitely not cybering or developing an off-line relationship.

As I've signed up to BMR, I will be doing my roleplaying here, either by PM or by thread. I'm not interested in moving to shared docs, email, or IMs, at this time.

I prefer third person past, as it comes more naturally. First person or present tense are not dealbreakers, though; what is a dealbreaker is inconsistency. Whichever style we choose, let's stick with it.

I'd describe myself as a "paragraph+" writer. I can write at great length but can find it a challenge to remain engaged with exchanging posts in the thousands of words each time as it's hard to retain natural conversational flow. I don't have a precise word limit, top or bottom.

This is probably a dealbreaker for some, but I don't get all that much out of just describing sex acts. I am more than fine with including explicit sexual description, but there has to be plot, story, and above all character development, to keep me interested. I don't enjoy lengthy sex scenes that take RL days to write out as it's impossible for me to remain in the right headspace for that long. I prefer a few good descriptive posts and to then move forward.

I'm happy to write with anyone of any gender although I'm primarily interested in writing female characters to male partner characters.

I'm comfortable with everything from modern contemporary romance to fantasy and science fiction. I generally steer clear of canon worlds, though.

The Seed Bin

In no great order or detail, here are a few snatches of plot ideas I'd enjoy writing. I can, and will, expand!
  • Small package delicate handling required[rough but consensual]
    • Half-pint brat(s) and the massive muscles it takes to keep them in check! [Absolutely no rape or forced roles.]
  • The Priestess & The Barbarian [consensual]
    • Craving some old-timey swords & sorcery, away from the structure of more conventional medieval fantasy.
  • Bard: College of Swords [D&D 5e]
    • I have a knifey-stabby bard character I'd love to use in a solo or group game.
  • Trapped Inside A B-Movie [comedy]
    • I love B, indie, even outright bad movies. What if we gave a typical B movie plot an X rated twist?
  • The Cool Mom/Teacher [light ageplay]
    • That cool, sexy young mom/teacher who's still got it going on. [Any requests for shy/submissive son/student roles will be hard ignored.]
  • The Cool Dad [light ageplay]
    • So what if his girlfriend is the same age, size, and exact appearance as his daughter? [More interested in a fucked-up para-incestual relationship than actual incest.]
  • Focus [MMF/gangbang]
    • A selfish request but being the center of attention can be fun. [Gentle and loving, not forceful or brutal.]
  • Toxic relationship [dark but loving]
    • He cheats on her, she cheats on him, he spanks her, she stabs him, they fuck up their relationship and somehow always end up back in each other's arms. [Ambitious, will be picky about the right writer for this]

Herbs & Spices

I'm not a kink-first writer, I'm a character-first writer. The absolute number one thing I look for in a story is a good pair of characters. I'm totally uninterested in writing any story whatsoever with a partner character I'm not drawn to.

That said, kinks can of course add a lot of texture to a story. I like to think I'm fairly open minded and that if I get a little of what I want (good characters) I can give a little of what you want (specific kinks).

As for things I particularly like, I don't want to scare anyone off. Just as I try to be open about what to say no, I'm very flexible when it comes to anything that you want to say no to. None of these kinks are required in any way, shape or form!

LOVES: Kissing, foreplay, cunnilingus (receiving), fellatio (giving), variety of sexual positions, sexy outfits, costumes, lingerie, risk of being caught, risk of pregnancy.

LIKES: Dom/sub, clean anal, spanking, cumplay, rimming, cheating, gender play, size differences, rough sex, hatesex, choking, collars, muscle worship.

Rape, violence, blood, abortion, snuff, unclean anal, extreme weight loss, forced tattooing, cuckolding, chastity, vomiting, drug addiction, unrealistic sizeplay.

In The Weeds

There's nearly nothing you can say to scare me off, except for the following hard no's:

NO: Breaking of site limits, realplay, weight gain, animals including sentient animal-like creatures, unattractive characters, mind control/hypnosis.

I'd like to think that's a pretty limited no list compared to some. But that doesn't mean everything else is fair game: it means, it could be included, if it fits the story and if I think I'll enjoy writing it with the characters we have. We both have.

The Garden Path

Where's all the pretty text? The images? The detailed prompts? WHERE ARE THE GIFS!?!?

They're coming, man, they're coming. In the meantime, feel free to wander up the garden path and let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom