Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Competition

BloodRedRomeo

Supernova
The challenge was as simple as it was ridiculous. A group of young men, discussing the subject most interesting to their group: young women. Discussion turns to debate, debate turns to argument, argument turns to challenges. The end result: a contest. Each one of them is to attempt to build a polyamorous relationship with themself at the center. How many women can each man charm? Is it even possible for them to accomplish such a task? They’ll find out soon enough.

————————

So this is a premise that’s been burning a hole in my brain for a while. A group of guys, all competing to try to get women to choose them over the other men. As you can tell, I kept this purposefully vague. My initial idea was 3 guys set in high school or college, but that number and the setting can easily be adjusted.

If it wasn’t obvious, I’m expecting both of us to play multiple characters for this story. If you’re fine with that and like the idea, I’m sure we can get along. Please let me know about your kinks and limits as well. I want this to be a collaborative story where we both contribute to the exciting story. I’m also always receptive to ideas and additions.

As a writer, I tend towards two to three paragraphs a post. However, that number can go much higher if I’m writing multiple characters or the situation calls for it. I don’t have a strict amount of writing I expect my partner to write. Length is never my concern, but content. So as long as my partner provides enough information to help advance the situation, I’m happy. I’m also quite receptive to ideas, so I’m always open to an OOC message suggesting a change or addition to my latest post.

I prefer to play on Discord most of all, but I’m open to both threads and PMs as options.

For reference, here is my major kink and limit list. This is not all encompassing, but should give you a general idea of what I like.

Kinks:
Kissing, cuddling, affection, romance, titfucking, blowjobs, vaginal, anal, harem, excessive cum, recording/filming, body worship, sexy outfits, spanking, mating press, impregnation, age gaps, large breasts, begging, and more

Limits:
Guro, beastiality, vomit

Thanks for reading and I hope to talk to some of you soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom