Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF A dominate Futa or Male to curb my itch.~

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
Hello Bluemoon! I just turned 31 as of the 29th of March and was wondering if I could get any werewolf rps going! Now I am open to just about ANYTHING! From BDSM to Master/Slave type rps.My only limits are, perma death, and what goes in the bathroom, stays in the bathroom, as in piss and scat. Other than that I'm open to anything! As for plots, I have another RQ thread but I am leaving this one open for those who wish to do rps over Discord (Which can be found in my signature or here: Sesshi Thunderpaw #2542). I can do them over here but right now I am on spring break from college and Discord is the easiest for me to reply from it seems these days sadly.=/ I can be convinced to rp via PMs or Threads but please bare in mind that replies will be slower over here. Now! With that said! I will leave up details on what my race that I play with entails, which is a Dream Elf.

What is a Dream Elf?

Okay so I've been asked this question, and it's a race that I've been working on for a few years now. It started out as a DnD race which I've moved over into a rp race that I myself adore. They are a rare race of elves who live immortally and can only be killed by the means of gold. Humans learned that gold in the purest form, granted they learned that by magical means they can add gold to other materials such as, silver to make it stronger so that it wouldn't break, but they found out later that diamond was the best thing to merge with gold seeing as it turned it into the strongest weapon that didn't break when forged to kill a dream elf. Now, What does a dream elf look like? Well, simple! If you look at the World of Warcraft's Blood Elves they are similar in looks but have red eyes and paler skin, that of which matches the moon or as some would say, a vampire's.

What is a Dream Elf immune to?

They are immune to everything BUT gold and a bite of a supernatural being. Meaning, yes they can be turned into something else. Are they immune to other curses and diseases not tied to beasts? Yes, they are. In a sense, they are derived from the moon goddess Elune, (Yes I stole the name from Blizzard but that was all I stole).

What can a Dream Elf do?

They are blessed by the moon goddess and as such, they can perform not only magics of destruction, but they can heal as well. Some have even been able to turn life into death magic, but those are rare.

What are the classifications of a Dream Elf and their powers?

Royals are the top of the line in magic and can perform all forms of magic, from destruction to life, healing, elemental, and even death.
Vectors are second in commands and are the royal guards to the royal family and can only perform three forms of magics, they can vary.
Priest and Priestesses are blessed by the Goddess herself and are special, they are gifted like the royal families and can hold various magics. Some see them as the true embodiment of the very Goddess herself.
Scepters are the ones who oversee healing and death magic.
Peasants can perform any form of magic, but only be born with one at a time, rarely ever two.

Disclaimer: I do not use rl face claims. Don't ask for me to please for it will be a waste of both our times... =\

Back
Top Bottom