Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Sinful Switch (updated 10/31)

anxiouswitch

Meteorite
ABOUT:

Hello! I'm Aubrey, I'm in my early thirties, and I live in EST.​
I'm a college student so sometimes I can get a bit busy. If I don't reply right away, be patient. If it takes longer, feel free to message me.​
As far as roleplaying goes, I prefer PMs, but threads are okay too. I typically write in third person, past tense, with multi-paragraph posts.​
All genders are welcome. I'm also open to furries and other creatures.​
I'm a switch, so I'm happy to play either dom or sub. Please let me know which you would prefer to play!​
CRAVING:

It's Halloween, so I'd love to do something horror-themed. Monsters & monsterfuckers welcome!​
FAVORITE KINKS:

BDSM
Bondage
Forced Incest
Non-con/Dub-con
Spanking/Caning/Whipping
& my f-list is here! feel free to ask for anything not listed.
THEMES:
Cyberpunk
Historical
Master/Slave
Medical
Owner/Pet
Religious
Steampunk
FANDOMS:

A Song of Ice and Fire​
Bioshock​
Dragon Age​
Harry Potter
Mass Effect​
Overwatch​
PLOTS & IDEAS:

Voldemort's Victory [Harry Potter]​
Voldemort and his Death Eaters emerge from the final battle victorious, and his enemies won't be going unpunished.​
We could play this several ways, with either OCs or canon characters or a mix of both. I'd be up for playing a Death Eater or one of their victims, or we could double and each play one of each.

The Queen of Omega [Mass Effect]​
Aria T'Loak rules Omega Station with an iron fist, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have personal needs.​
I'd be up for playing either Aria or opposite her, either as a human or asari, canon or oc. I could see this being dub- or non-con, but con is fine, too. And before the events of the game, during, or after are all fine with me.

Warden-King [Dragon Age]​
Alistair and the (romanced/female) Warden have defeated the Blight, and Alistair has been named King of Ferelden. But what to do with the former Queen, daughter of their enemy?​
I'd love to see either Alistair x Warden x Anora, or a pairing of two of them, with Alistair/the Warden showing Anora her new place in life. Another option is Alistair marries Anora to be king, but keeps the Warden as his lover, and together they rule, Anora being merely a figurehead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom