Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Spin Class

Jendos93

Super-Earth
God, I loved my job. I lead spin classes of all women, all beautiful, fit, and practically bursting through their sports bras and yoga pants. Their glistening bodies dripping with sweat, rhythmically moving at a fast pace, their panting and heavy breathing, it was all such a turn-on. And I was leading them, confidently yelling directions at the ladies, seeing them speed up and pump their legs harder whenever I walked past them. Their eyes were locked on me as they followed my every command.

I was just as fit as them, if not more so. My muscles and abs were clearly evident through my tight shirt, and I could constantly feel their eyes over my tight spandexed ass and cock bulge. They were so engrossed in their high speed workout, they didn’t even notice that I was hard half the time.

“MORE MORE MORE! FASTER FASTER! PUSH YOUR BODY TO ITS LIMIT! COME ON, LADIES!” I commanded. I smiled as they all went into overdrive, bodies glistening and burning from the workout.

I’d always had fun showing off my body and subtly teasing theirs as I corrected their movements, but I’d recently decided that I’d do something… a bit different.

For this class, I’d slowly been pumping in more and more pheromones into the class, as well as very subtly increasing the rate of vibration in their seats as the class went on. As their bodies became more sensitive and their tight cunts were teased more and more, my cock throbbed with anticipation.

There was also a very faint, low hum that kept them slightly unfocused and distracted, unable to fully realize what was going on. Soft moans and whimpers echoed through the class, and I even began to see a few ladies slump in orgasm. Some girls were only vaguely aware, most simply focused on going faster and pushing their bodies to the limit.

Then I saw you. The new girl. Still very distracted and influenced by the pheromones, but more resistant than the others. I was going to fix that.

….

Hey there! Really interested in doing an rp that takes place in one of those spin/cycling classes, with brainwashing and pheromone elements involved! DM me if you're interested! I prefer detailed and literate partners, thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom