Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Profile Line Through

MoldaviteGreen

The world’s upside down here…
Hi all,

I’m hoping that someone will be able to explain what this means. I had two conversations going with someone (an OOC PM and also had written a long introduction to what could have been an amazing story). After not hearing from them for almost a week, I’ve gone to send a message in our OOC PM.

However, I’ve found that their profile pic is dull with a red strike through and when it’s clicked on, it takes me to a page that says “this person has limited who can see their profile”. I’m also now not able to send any messages in either PM (the box is completely gone and it seems the convo is locked, except I was the one who began the conversation).

Does this mean that this person has decided to block me?

If it has a line through in your PM I believe it means they left the conversation. If they blocked you or not I couldn't tell you.

Given everything else you wrote it does sound like maybe you are blocked, which is unfortunate but there is nothing you can do if that's the case except cut your losses and move on. :(

If it has a line through in your PM I believe it means they left the conversation. If they blocked you or not I couldn't tell you.
I’m still able to view our PM like normal, but in the section where you can see who’s participating and when they last read something, their name has the red strike through. Do you think this means the same thing though?

This is an absolute shame considering we clicked so well and I went to such a great length to write something for them. What a kick in the guts.

It happens unfortunately. It always sucks, but there isn't much you can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom