Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post tracker, Plot idea's, Misc.

Maeir

Planetoid
Rough Ideas to be edited and eventually put into my RT. Please do not inquire about these unless they are in my RT. Thank you.

FxM plots:

MxM Plots: MC is YC's brother's best friend, They have been friends since they were children, MC is roughly 22 now and openly gay. One day MC comes over to find YC's brother not home so he decides to wait at the house for him. YC and MC end up rough housing, which leads to sex, When they finished, YC's brother arrives home. They scramble to get dressed and act normal perhaps pretending to play a video game. From there on MC and YC continue to sleep around with one another behind YC's brothers back. Maybe eventually they get caught by him? Who knows. (Soft or rough is fine :) )

MC is a drug mule for YC, He was poor and homeless and to get his fix and some cash he started running for YC. Perhaps YC has stumbled upon a new drug with potential to make millions, but to test it out he gives it to MC to try, It ends up making him unbelievably horny upon discovering this YC takes advantage of him. This would be placed in a more dystopian futuristic setting, Think Cyberpunk 2077. (this one could be either MxM of MxF [If it's MxF I would play the female])

POST TRACKER!!

Trial and Error (LustfulSins x Maeir) **ACTIVE**
I'll be your epitaph (PM) **ACTIVE**
Forbidden Games (PM) **ACTIVE**
Who He Loved (PM) **ACTIVE**

Horsing Around (PM) **DROPPED**
Toxicity (THREAD) **DROPPED**

Back
Top Bottom