Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Come on in, I don't bite! (FxAny Vampire-centric plots!)

Strigoi

Banned
Banished
Introduction.

Greetings mortals and welcome to my lair!
My humble abode! My secret cavern filled with all manners of vampires, from gothic eroticism to punky bad girls!
One thing's certain, this is bound to suck! What exactly? Well, stick around and find out!

Enter, if you dare!

Expectations.
So, by now you may wonder what exactly you can expect from this thread?
Other than vampires, of course!

Well, mostly a writer absolutely obsessed with vampires and anything horror and spooky!
I generally consider myself a literate writer first and foremost so I do tend to look at any writing venture through that kind of lens. I'm here to explore eroticism, sensuality and kinkiness through the blood-vessel of vampire media! So that's what you can expect here!

What I expect in return?
Be respectful, try to work with me and I'll work with you! We should try to make this fun for both parties involved!
It is collaborative writing after all!

What can I offer?
If you choose to roleplay with me, I can provide you with creative engagement from my side!
I am verbose and can easily write several paragraphs worth of text if I really get my creative juices, (it's blood, definitely), going.
You can also expect me to be extremely flexible in regards to settings, characters and kinks. As long as there's some vampires involved I may be intrigued, work with me and I'll be obsessed!

Other than that, communication, light-hearted ooc approaches and overall interest from my sides will be a given once we do click!
Worldbuilding, scene setting, and mood is what I enjoy giving special attention to. It'll be gothic, it can be punky, it'll definitely set the tone for whatever story we want to write!

The Kinks.
Of course we can't be having one of these without this particularly kinky portion.
I like sex, you like sex, hopefully! So let's talk about sex!

Oral Fixations
You can't escape this when writing vampires!
I don't just like mouths, I LOVE them.

As such you'll find me excessively getting into oral play on my part. Kissing, licking, suckling, you name it! You'll find this mouth applied to a plethora of spots and purposes!
Gnawing on your bottom lip, wrapping lips around nethers, using deft tongues to explore texture, taste and any and all fascinating details about our physiques!

As such expect the following to be heavily featured:
Fellatio, Kissing, Licking, Teasing, Oral stimulation, elaborate oral foreplay, sloppy blowjobs, saliva and other fluids

Teeth
Another big one. I bite, I nibble, I gnaw, I chomp.
It doesn't always have to be painful, it doesn't always have to draw blood, it can be teasing, loving, tender even. As long as you can stomach some pearly white fangs you're going to have a great time!

Kinks include:
Biting, Hickey, Love bites, chafing, gnawing, teasing

Body exploration
The undead and the living. Vampires and other monsters. Differing physiques are a big thing of mine.
I love contrasts and expressing them through roleplay. Colder body temperatures, vampire physiology contrasting with the living. I will almost always strive to include this one!

Be it through:
Cuddling, groping, aftercare, body exploration, senses like touch, teasing stroking, etc.

The grabbag:
I love these and am always keen on including them. They're not a must like those above but will definitely be heavily featured if you take a liking to them!

-Anal: Receiving.
I do enjoy some buttplay. Groping, kneading, spanking, fucking, you name it.

-BDSM
Rope play, suspension play, bondage, etc.

-Piercings, tattoos and body mods
On me you can find them prominently on: Nipples, tongues, noses, ears, clits

-Monster physiology: me
I can do monster bits like wings, tails, claws, prehensile tongues, you name it! Always love playing more monstrous vampires every now and then!

-Chemistry
Big on this one. Let these characters have something in common beyond being sexy and horny!

-My partner's kinks
I aim to please. Come forth with them!

The plots.

Now that we got this out of the way, let's move to plots. Below you can find some of my prompts I'd love to base more detailed roleplay on! They all include a small writeup, possible kinks, the kind of Vampire I'd like to play in it and picture references (because they can be quite fascinating and set the tone).
For now these will be a bit more basic with the intention of allowing them to grow once we start discussing them together!

Bats in the Attic
(Slice of Un-Life, Casual Sex, Sex for Rent, haunted house)

When you had inherited this old manor you didn't expect there to be a massive vermin problem in the attic! That comes in form of not some small flying rodents but a rather lazy, mischievous vampire who has made it her job to be a general nuisance on your life at the mansion! Maybe you'll get to grow fond of her...in time... But for now she's a real pain in the neck!

Vampire type: Punk Squatter
Rude, blunt, mischievous, teasing, high libido, lazy!
Possible visual reference:
da0fa587f833586176941f47043e09d7.jpeg

c79da0ae5b57c68940c39f254a8fd9e0.jpeg

My Childhood Crush, the Vampire
(Childhood friends turned lovers, Cute Gothic, Romance)

You remember the graveyard. The crypt.
You spent so many nights there on your own... well not quite... You remember the girl. Your only friend.
When you left for college you almost forgot about her...until life brought you back to your hometown.
For old time's sake you return to the site... just to find the childhood friend you knew as what they are now....a vampire!

Vampire Type: Goth
Cute, curious, shy
Possible Visual Reference:
2e563a0c63ab4f1dee86d636c6f81e08.jpeg

67c85679714c585c843d0b4f2f81f6f0.png

88d17d2f338fe5dd66ac9b834ef60937fe72d00b.gif

d2wgfhx-9e860672-6ded-4a46-a7ea-daffc80764dd.jpg

The Punk Rocker
She's on all the covers! A rising star! Only performs at night!
And you're the only one who knows why!

You're her best friend, her soapbox, her manager. Making sure her coffin gets there in time for the show.
She really is a real SuperMONstar!

Vampire Type: Punk-Metal Rocker!
Teasing, showmanship, power dynamics, dominance-position play, rockstar unlifestyle!
EUho1xqXQAkCLQ-

babf440027d9a6d487343a021443537f.jpeg

Oh my Goth!
She owns the local goth club!
The only one in town! It's a small, yet dedicated goth scene! And why wouldn't it? She really gives it her all, even going as far as playing up her whole vampire act!

It's an act, right?... She's certainly passionate about this whole vampire thing...

Vampire Type: Goth-Punk Scene Kid
Public, Risk of getting caught, scene life, teasing, secrecy
87992eb19a845a701bd487be2120e96a.jpeg

e9e02f0cd541b237a6362b253e6ccd21.jpeg

f889afd5e2fc73db4671f3f0f45244cf.jpeg

76a6f6b5e298512a1ed0d28c03498173.jpeg

The Woman in the Photograph
Strange.
You saw her picture in a newspaper from the 1800's...and also the 1900's... and recently in the morning news too... and apparently in a painting set to be displayed in the local museum...

Can it be...can she be the same woman?...

Vampire Type: Old Femme Fatale
Dom, Power Dynamics
5552193d4abdecea3a9ed9869553deea.jpeg

MONSTER MASH!

Oh I just love pairing vampires with other monsters and supernaturals!
Let's have some fun with fun pairings of the horror kind!

Vampire Type: Flexible!

Visual References:
8a9d46786e5ed20446dbe0425f2e8743.jpeg

Wolf_1.png

That's all for now!
I'll be sure to add new plots in the future!

Until then!

Plenty of plots to sink one's teeth in!

Back
Top Bottom