Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Play with my tail? (UPDATED 3-29-21)

Maeir

Planetoid
Hello! Welcome to my RT.
F-List

What classifies as a cold call?
Do NOT cold call me. You will be blocked. Thank you.
I am looking for two very specific plots.

1. MC is a Neko, shy, timid, naive, Whom tends to fall for the wrong people. Perhaps she falls victim to a crime lord, who pretended to want to help her instead he plans on keeping her hostage and using her for his own sexual pleasure. Perhaps she is sold to the highest bidder, Captured by a scientist trying to learn more about her almost extinct species. OR This last one is one I'm CRAVING MC is caught by a Vampire, Her blood is like a drug to Vampires, and he originally only intends to feed from her in an alley only to be surprised by her blood, She is the last of her kind. (her blood could be an aphrodisiac OR just extremely delicious)

2. MC is a Vampire, being hunted by YC. She is more of a bitch, and if she gets caught she will fight until she's free, YC could either want revenge for a family member she killed, OR YC could Just want to torture her? Or something else along those lines.

Either of these could end with a more caring route, love ensues, stockholm syndrome etc.

Darker themes preferred (It's kind of obvious but still wanted to mention it)
Noncon, Dubcon, Abuse, Manipulation, Mindbreak, Bondage.
Dislikes: Toilet play.

Last edited:
BUMP Forgot to update and add softer plots! Sorry! Also, I have another RT if you'd like darker themes!

Back
Top Bottom