Fx M or F Heroines defeated, with grim fates to follow

Grim Meadow

Meteorite
Hello everyone! I'm Grim (or Grimmy), and after having lurked this fine site for a bit I've finally found the courage to make my very own request thread!

As the title implies, I'm looking to play one or more vigilante-style heroines, who end up defeated by one or more villains, bound and taken captive, after which all sorts of dark things can happen to them. I tend to play my gals on the more grounded, gritty side of vigilantism. Often tragic characters who have turned their trauma into an iron resolve to wage war on crime. So no bright spandex and wacky powers, but body armor, intense training, sheer determination, and occasionally an enhanced ability or two. Normally these warriors of the night always eventually come out on top, but in these one-shots I would like to explore some "non-canon" Bad Endings for them. Where they emerge victorious in their proper timeline, this is the alternate timeline where they made that one misstep, that one mistake that allows the villain to get the upperhand and defeat them.

After all, the heroes have to win every time, whereas the villain only has to win once.

At the moment I have three characters ready, complete with backstories and faceclaims to go with them. I will update this thread later on with their profiles, but for now feel free to inquire via PM!

I'm also in the process of making my own f-list, which I'll link here once its done, but before that I'll list a few of my favorite kinks below:

Bondage (absolute must!), non-con, rape (explicit or implied), death (only implied), sexual slavery, sex trafficking, gags (ring gags are <3), toys, sexual exhaustion, orientation play (the sexual orientations of my characters are fixed, but it's not like your villain would have to care about that), and probably a few more things I missed. I'll also add that while I will not write my characters becoming eager submissives in the roleplay itself, I don't mind ending things with them having the grim realization that they won't be able to hold out forever; everyone has their breaking point, after all!

I'm also very anthro-friendly for you furries out there ;) (my characters even come with their own "fursona" version!)

I think that wraps things up for now, so y'all have a good one, and hopefully I'll speak to some of you soon!

Back
Top Bottom