Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a Romance Story (Reina X NoLifer)

NoLiferTheThird

Death, is the absence of life
Supporter
Jordan was an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world. She was like any other 24 year old woman, Woke up in the morning, went for a walk, went to work, came home and wasted time then went to bed and repeated it the next day. It was a boring life. She had off on the weekends however, therefore that's when she spiced up her life. Often going to the bar, or the movies Anything to make her life a bit more eventful. Today was no different She was thankful that it was a Friday, that meant she could relax that night. She finished cleaning up around the small diner she worked for and clocked out for the night. "Good night Robby! I'll see you Monday!"

She couldn't help but to feel bad for the man, The night shift cook had called out last minute so Robby was stuck working a double. She got into her 08 Honda Civic and drove home. Arriving almost half an hour later, Once home she reached up to her visor and pressed a button on a small remote clipped to the visor. Her garage door opened and she slowly pulled her little car inside before shutting it off and shutting the garage door. Once inside she stayed sat in her car for a few moments scrolling on her phone. She sighed and opened the dating app she had installed on her phone. She had only downloaded it a week ago and already had over 40 matches.

She was a rather attractive young woman so it only made sense, However everyone on there just seemed to want to fuck. That wasn't what she was looking for. Her bio had even stated "Looking for something more serious." Yet with how many men had only messaged for sex she was starting to wonder if she was just wasting her time. She sat there, in silence, swiping right and left on people before putting it away. "Well, Maybe I'll get a good hit one day. I'll give it a few more days then I'll try something else" She sighed and grabbed her purse before exiting her car and walking into her house. She set her purse down, turned her volume up and opened the fridge. "Do I cook or order in?" She tapped her index finger to her bottom lip pondering for a moment before deciding she'd just have a salad.

She grabbed out the lettuce and set it on the counter, Then she grabbed a cutting board and a large knife and began to chop up the lettuce. She then tossed it into a small bowl, and grabbed out some ham cutting it into thin slices before tossing that in the bowl as well, she then added some peas, cheese, croutons and wonton strips. before tossing it around. She added a small amount of honey mustard dressing, grabbed a fork, and her phone, and went to sit down on the couch. Flipping on the TV she turned on "Deadliest catch" Which was one of her favorite shows and began to eat her salad.

Jarod spent his days working his tech job. He didn't hate it, but its not where he saw himself at the end of his career. He worked closely with a few friends. Sharon, the red haired woman who wasn't that pretty to look at, but she was a sweetheart and was a really good friend. She had made a few passes at him when they had gone out for drinks after work before, but he wasn't really into her and just took it as a nice compliment and drunken stupor. After the third attempt to get him home however, he decided to stop going out for drinks with her since she wasn't getting the hint. He also worked with Tommy. A backwoods guy who grew up in the middle of Kentucky doing all kinds of crazy hillbilly shit that Jarod wouldn't even ask about. He finished his shift and clocked out. He didn't feel like going out tonight so he wished them well and headed out towards the parking lot. He jumped in his 16' mustang and kicked it over.

When he got home he checked his phone. He normally didn't even check it at work since he was always so busy. He had a few matches on his dating app but the women always asked the same things. "Hey wyd. Heyyy. How tall are you?" He scoffed when he checked his messages and saw exactly those things in his inbox. He wasn't rich, but he definitely wasn't hurting for money. So he knew what the women wanted. They either wanted him to pay for their stuff or they just wanted him to pick them up for a fuck. The most recent woman he was talking to was a prime example of that. "Hey we should meet up!" And when he asked when and where she responded with "Oh idk, i don't have a car, can you pick me up?" He just sighed heavily and blocked her. He was tired of being put through the ringer. He just grabbed his dinner and sat down on his couch.

He flipped on his t.v. and turned it over to Impractical Jokers. He wasn't good at cooking so he decided to just air fry pizza rolls. It wasn't the healthiest choice but it was an easy one. He picked his phone up and scrolled through the people on his dating app and to be honest he just swiped right on everyone he saw. He knew there was no chance he would run into someone who would want to actually talk but he always had a faint glimmer of hope. After he swiped right and ran out of applicants he put his phone down and ate his food, waiting for something to happen.

After finishing her small bowl of salad she set the bowl onto her coffee table and grabbed the light blanket thrown over the back of her couch and covered herself up, She leaned to one side and decided to go back on her phone for a few minutes. First app she opened was her dating app. She swiped through a few people stopping momentarily on a man that she found quite attractive, She took a glance at his bio before swiping right only to find out it was a match. She took a shot in the dark and decided to message him. "Hey there, How are you on this wonderful Friday evening?" It was a pretty generic first message, but she didn't see the point in writing out something elaborate if it wasn't going to go anywhere. She then scrolled through his pictures and whispered to herself "Well, Hello there Jarod, Please don't be like every other man on this app." She rolled her eyes then closed out of the app. Opening up candy crush and playing a few rounds whilst waiting for a response.

After about three minutes of playing candy crush she heard a loud scream from the TV which made her head shoot up at the screen, A man on one of the boats was just hit with a huge wave and was knocked to the ground. She tossed her phone to the side and began to nibble on her fingernails, her attention solely on the screen and the events happening.

Jarod was watching his show when he saw his phone light up. The little dating app notification highlighted on the front of the screen. He was hoping it was one of his buddies asking him to play a video game or something but it was a message from some random person. He scoffed slightly, ate three pizza rolls and then unlocked it and peered at the message. He smiled slightly at the normality of the question. He wrote back: "I'm doing fine! Thank you for asking! How are you doing?" He looked at Jordan's profile and thought to himself. Damn, she's thick. That was a huge plus in his mind. Jarod had always liked bigger girls. The ones that looked like you would die of suffocation if they sat on your face. Luckily that's how he was trying to go if he had any say in the matter. He put his phone down and returned to watching his show.

He knew there were a few outcomes that could come out of the conversation. He was just hoping it could be normal. Maybe go for a drive, or get some coffee or something. He grew tired of booty calls. Yeah sex is nice, but he needed something more serious in his life. "Let's see if you have some depth to you, or you are just another girl looking for her holes stuffed." He thought to himself while laughing at his show.

Her phone dinged, and the screen began to glow, She was too invested in what was happening on the tv to even realize, However, only three or four minutes passed before the show cut to a commercial and she took that time to check her phone and take her bowl into the kitchen. She unlocked it and clicked on the message notification "Hm? Not straight to 'what are you wearing' Maybe he's got a shot." She whispered as she leaned forward to grab her bowl, She stood up and walked towards the kitchen turning on the hot water in the sink and setting her bowl onto the counter. She leaned back against the high countertops and began to type a response. "That's good, I'm glad! I'm doing quite well thank you. Just had some dinner, watching TV. So, what are you looking for on here?" She hit send and then moved to set her phone on the counter, before she began to wash her bowl. She set it on the rack and shut off the water just in time to hear her show come back on. She grabbed her phone and ran towards her couch flopping down to resume the show.

Jarod looked back over at his phone when it flashed. He cracked a small smile when her second message hadn't asked for a ride or how big his dick was. He waited a couple of minutes before responding cause he didn't want to seem desperate. To be fair, he was somewhat desperate for companionship. Not so much the physical kind, but good conversation and good company. After his episode ended he messaged her back. "Um, to be completely honest i don't really know. I've had a few hookups but they just don't really do anything for me. Good conversation? A coffee date or something? I don't know, something other than picking someone up and her trying to get me back to her house I guess?" His answer was honest and he put his phone back down while his show came back on. He finished up his meal and started doing his dishes. He absolutely hated having a ton of dishes to do in the morning, so he generally took care of them at night. He brought his phone with him since this woman had piqued his interest. He was curious what she was about and quickly found himself looking forward to her next response.

She picked up her phone rather quickly with the next reply she received from the man. She read it before tilting her head before replying, a rather large smile on her lips. "Oh thank god, you aren't one of those guys! I'd love to get coffee with you one day! We could chat and get to know each other a bit more!" She set her phone back down before turning off the tv. She sighed leaning her head back contemplating. She stood and grabbed her phone before laying the blanket on the back of her couch and walking up the stairs to her bedroom and en suite bathroom She walked into the closet grabbing out a pair of black cotton shorts, as well as a black tank top. Before walking to the bathroom and setting the clothes nicely on her counter, She turned her volume up and started the water in her shower. She gasped hurrying back to her closet and reaching on the top shelf grabbing her waterproof case. She hurried back and removed the one case she had on her phone replacing it with the waterproof one. She got undressed and hopped into the shower and brought her phone with her setting it on the shelving in the shower.

Jarod found himself grabbing his phone right when the response came. He calmed his excitement and thought about what to say. "Sure! I know a coffee shop right off of 42nd street. Its about 15 minutes from my house if you wanna meet up there sometime? I have to work tomorrow but I'm free the day after that if you wanna go?" He smiled wide and placed his phone on the coffee table that was in between his couch and his television. He watched a few more episodes before going into his room and laying down. He had had a long day and was getting ready to go to bed. He finished his shows and lay down in his bed, missing someone close to him that could cuddle up and fall asleep. He sighed and plugged his phone in before laying his head back down on his pillow. He felt giddy and couldn't help but smile.

Jordan heard her phone ding and checked it. before replying "Sounds good to me. I've been there a few times they have good coffee! Have a good night!" She grabbed her shampoo and began to massage her scalp washing her hair, before rinsing and adding conditioner, she then rinsed it out as well before washing her body and shaving. After half an hour in the shower she turned off the now luke warm water, and grabbed her phone stepping out of the shower. She set her phone on the counter and began to dry off wrapping her hair in a towel. while she washed her face and got dressed. When she was done she hung up both towels and took her phone out of the waterproof case and popped it back into the normal case.

She then walked to her bed and set her phone on the wireless charging pad. before crawling under the covers. She turned off the light next to her bed and fell asleep shortly after.

The next day She had nothing to do. So she decided on cleaning out her car and washing it. as well as doing some laundry. Her day was nothing special. She couldn't wait for the next day.

Jarod worked his way through his job thinking about the upcoming date. He had had a few other alerts pop up for the dating app but he paid them no mind. He was slightly fixated on his new interest Jordan. He found himself thinking about her at random times during the day. Most of the time it was wholesome thoughts like "I wonder what she likes to do after work." Then other times it was "I wonder how hard it would be to breathe under her thighs." He pushed the dirty thoughts out of his mind as to not spoil their first encounter.

The day came and Jarod put on some nice pants and a polo. Nothing ridiculous but it was enough to show that he cared about how he looked. He pulled up to the café and got a table for both of them. He was a few minutes early, but he would much rather be early over being late. Jarod ordered his go to mocha and sat outside, listening to the bustling people and the wind blowing, waiting for his date to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom