Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Craving some incestuous love!

Starii

Meteorite
Hi there!

As the title of this thread might suggest, I'm currently craving romantic and smutty incest plots. The amount of smut is up for discussion (anywhere from 20% to 90%), but the romance element is a must, at least from my character's side. Whether your character returns those feelings, are disgusted by them, or simply using MC for sex is entirely up to you.

All characters will be between the ages of 15 and 45. I prefer to play on the younger side of the spectrum (15-17), but I am willing to go up to 21.
Unless you request otherwise, my character will be a virgin at the start of the RP.
I'd prefer to play a more submissive role, but will also switch. Just because my character is the submissive one, doesn't mean she won't be the aggressor in the relationship and make the first move, but when it comes to sex, I'd like for your character to take the lead.

Female roleplayers only. No offence intended. I just don't like the way men write female characters.
Your character can be a cis woman, a trans woman or a futanari. I have no preference.

Pairings (Preferred role will be in bold)
Twins
Stepsisters
Younger sister x Older sister
Daughter x Mother
Stepdaughter x Stepmother (***Super craving!)
Niece x Aunt

A Few Rules
  • Please, no one-liners. I normally write 2-3 paragraphs, but I will mostly match my partner's post length.
  • Decent grammar and spelling is important.
  • Written descriptions or real life face-claims only.
  • I prefer to roleplay in PMs, but I can be convinced to take it to the public threads instead.
  • I don't RP in the 1st person POV.
  • My posts will be written in the past tense, from the 3rd person perspective.
  • If you try to control or assume my character's actions, thoughts or dialogue, I will get annoyed and leave.

If you've made it this far and you're interested in roleplaying with me, send me a PM and we can start brainstorming!

Or, if you've taken a look at my F-list (linked down in my signature) and you feel like we'd make a good match, feel free to send me a starter post. I enjoy a bit of mystery from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom