Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female A present for her wife ( Futa x F)

Janies

Meteorite
Hello! This is just a very quick and slightly lazy thread... we got rules, one plot, and not much else.

Rules!

Take care with your writing. Check spelling, frequently mixed homophones (they’re / their) etc.

Make sure there’s enough detail to understand what is going on. informal minimum of two paragraphs.

Be aware that I only write in PM, or sometimes a thread. Never email, IM, or discord.

Don’t be rude, or pressure me to reply on your schedule. My time is my own.

Plot!

Clara and Sophie (placeholder names, can be changed) are lesbians in a loving marriage. Clara’s birthday is coming up, but unfortunately Sophie will be away on a business trip. Wanting to make her wife’s birthday special, Sophie enacts a little plan.

Your character is young woman (16 to 18 years old) who comes around regularly and does various chores in exchange for pay. She too is lesbian, bisexual, or at the very least, openly curious. She also happens to have quite an obvious crush on Clara, and perhaps Sophie too.

Sophie offers the young woman a well paid job that will last all weekend. In reality, that job is nothing more than an alibi. Just before leaving, she hands the young woman a sealed letter, and tells her what it contains. It’s a letter to Clara which explains that she has permission to sleep with the young woman.

Sophie leaves, letting the young woman decide for herself whether to show Clara letter, and offer herself up as a birthday present.

Of course, for the sake of our story, she does.

FAQs!

Q: This is the NB section, which character is futa? A: Still to be decided. I’m happy with either.

Q:Can we do this as a M x F plot? A: No.

Q: Can we do this as an F x F plot? A: Yes.

Q: Can we swap roles? play the younger character? A: Yes.

Q: What about kinks? A: I’m quite open minded, but no bathroom, injuries, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom