Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Being new

GaymerGirl

Moon
So I’m new, and I’ve seen things like how I’m not allowed to post on certain things and I was wondering, how do I earn that privelige? How to I make my profile like everyone else’s? I’ve already finished the 24 hour full member thing so I think I’m qualified

So I’m new, and I’ve seen things like how I’m not allowed to post on certain things and I was wondering, how do I earn that privelige? How to I make my profile like everyone else’s? I’ve already finished the 24 hour full member thing so I think I’m qualified

You can check out this lovely link here, made by one of our amazing design staff. It tells you in detail how to update your profile♡

By not able to post on "certain things" could you elaborate?

• Are you talking about Request threads or some posts? Because if so, members are not allowed to post on other member's request threads. It doesn't matter if you are gray, blue, pink, purple, rainbow, or what have you.
  • Some posts are locked, either it was locked by staff due to specific reasons or because you simply do not have access at all to comment and that also doesn't matter what color your name is.
  • Some members also close off their account to others simply for privacy, they may even make it to where you cant send them a PM until they unlock that portion of the account again.
  • To edit your profile, DigitalSiren linked the best guide around to do that.

Back
Top Bottom