Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female DD's Fandom Recruitment (Star Wars Craving!)

Dherune Drygar

Planetoid
Hello! Thank you for stopping by my thread. As the title states, this is my fandom request thread though it is worth mentioning upfront that I do prefer to play original characters set in the various worlds. You are welcome to play an original character or a canon character, whichever you would prefer. The only other thing I think is worth pointing out at the start is that I would prefer to roleplay over private messages/conversation. With that said however, let us get to the idea(s):

Star Wars - A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, the Galactic Republic defeated the Empire and ushered in a new era of peace. No longer required to fight the war, many Jedi found remote sectors of the galaxy to retire and resume their study of the force.

Master Seran Talif is one such Jedi. Though he has seemingly successfully mentored several Padawans into full members of the Order, the Council is weary of his teaching as they send yet another student to him to try and uncover his methods and make sure they are inline with Jedi scripture.

If the aforementioned plot(s) sound like they might interest you, then feel free to message me. If you think you have another idea that might peak my interest then feel free to message me. If not then have a good day/afternoon/evening and all the best to you c:

Last edited:
New cravings c:
Not limited to just those ideas. Feel free to bring your own cravings, whether they be original ideas or fandoms.

Back
Top Bottom