Mx Female M looking for Co-Writer | Two Variant Plot Craving

Sintan

Star
[ OPEN FOR DISCORD RP IF PREFERED ]

Welcome to my Thread! Thanks for taking a look-see, this is what I can offer you and I hope you find something that tickles your fancy!

My F-list! See my Ons and Offs!-Please take a good look! (Dont let afew of my extreme kinks scare you away, theyre not mandatory by any means)

As far as how much I can offer for post length, my standard is varied, depends on how much you write, I mainly reflect on your length. How often can I post? I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I can push out multiple posts a day unless I happen to be out of town or doing other things, but I will let you know when I'm free. Also, I have a wide range of kinks and I try to do my best to keep both sides happy, I enjoy discussing future possible scenes and brainstorming ideas for the plot, so if you don't like planning out small scenes, I can hold myself back.

Guidelines | Rules

The biggest thing I ask of you, please don't disappear in the middle of the RP or discussing the RP. Please have the courtesy of letting me know why you're no longer interested or if you will be away from the PC for a long period of time. I can wait patiently, just lemme know what's up. Dont waste either of OUR time. :)

COMMUNICATION IS KEY!

The Plot:

Female Streamer x Male Viewer // Moderator A

7So4BG3.gif

A more popular and decent established streamer with an outgoing playful personality.
Core themes: Light-Hearted Vibes, Playful Banter , Sweet talk, and Goofiness.

Core Themes: Emotional, Possible Dub-Con, Awkward Scenes, Clinginess, and Obsession. (Likely others too if they come up and fit the plot)

BGuZKjK.jpg

A super small streamer with less than 10 viewers and a girl with low self-esteem and self-value.

Beyond that, the viewer // Moderator ( MC) would be a loyal one who has been in chat active and played all sorts of games with her, even in the darkest times of her streaming career/hobby where he may be the single only one around to give her company. At some point, they meet at a Convention and meetup, even have the same hotel, even hotel rooms right next door. Or even chose to share a hotel room together.
The hotel is really nice and will get into intimate scenes with each other in the hotel room(s) and down at the pool / hot tubs.

[ Can Swap Face-claims with the plot theme styles if prefer one face over the other but want one certain plot style ]

[Disclaimer] The gender of the writer behind the screen does not matter to me, it used to but nowadays,- I just care about finding compatible writing partners. The only thing that matters to me is I always play as the male and play against a female in RP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom