Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can I change fonts and letter-size per individual thread?

Tanakalian

Master of dreams
It happens sometimes that there are threads posted in a very small font/size of letter. Far too small for me to read.

Is it possible to change said thread on an individual basis? Because for 98% of the threads there's no problem and I really don't want to change the view on my screen to 125% or more just for one thread.

Thanks.

I am on PC, windows and I can adjust my window size by using alt and my scroll wheel to change the size. I don't know how to do that on other platforms/devices. A secondary option would be copy and past it into another document, but that sounds annoying.

Edit: Sorry I did meant crtl >< My keys are all different.

Last edited:
On a Windows PC, CTRL-MouseWheel changes the zoom factor of the page you're viewing without having to change any other setting. In Microsoft Edge, at least, it changes the zoom for all browser tabs (and I think it will work the same for other browsers as well). Changing the zoom doesn't affect any other application. That's probably going to be the best bet for you.

Thank you both for your quick reaction. The CTRL-Mousewheel solves my problem (The Alt + wheel doesn't do anything for me personally @DigitalSiren).

I also did a test with switching between tabs (websites) and others are indeed not affected. But strangely enough, if I open BMR twice, it does affect the other tab and changes it to the bigger (or smaller) size.

Again thanks!

Back
Top Bottom