Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fantasy/Historical Fiction Hunt (Raceplay included)

Shenzi

恋人 - malkia mzuri
Hujambo!
I'm Shenzi and I'd like to introduce myself- I'm an African adoptee residing in Canada, as well as a history buff and a language enthusiast.
Feel free to call me Shen, Shenzi, or Jay!

I'm looking for a few special partners who might be as interested in high-fantasy plots or in historical fiction as I am! Some of my tastes run/dive straight into the taboo and I don't shy away from things like raceplay, either. I'm looking to play a woman in my plots but am indifferent as to which gender my partner chooses for most of the ideas I have listed! Let me know which pairings and concepts might appeal to you.

I'll start with some things about me and my preferences!

• Literacy. I'm not talking about word count, I'm talking about the detail we put forth. Sensory detail is precious, I need itttt.
  • Plot over smut. I adore both, but if I have to pick one over the other, it's always going to be the plot. I am a fantasy writer and an adventurer first and foremost!
  • TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS THREAD. I know it's probably wordy, but if you message me asking for something I don't like, I'll be sad to know you didn't like me enough to check. 😞
  • Imagery. I prefer illustrations and animated photos a lot of the time, but for a lot of my historical stories, I will gladly use real face-claims.
  • Kinks. I like interracial and inter-species romance/erotica, oral fixation, lactation (ask about this), humiliation/degradation, raceplay, biting, exotic anatomy, and a bunch of others!
  • Social Barriers. Plots that have a realistic take on things like language barriers, disabilities, learning environments, and such will always be dear to my heart. I like realism.
  • Misc. I love age gaps (15+ for site ruling), size differences, classism, blackmail, incest, and romance! I don't need all those things in one thread, though, so don't worry if any of those bother you.
My dislikes are as follows:
  • General grossness. The usual suspects, like scat, snuff, vore, and necrophilia are out.
  • 'Sizing'. Micro/macro kinks are out, as well as feeding and morbid obesity. Thicc is plenty tasty and never an issue, but if they're too big to move or function, I'm out.
  • Unfair character counts. I will not play a bunch of characters opposite your one singular character, lol. I can play ONE member of a group thread harem, not the whole squad.
  • Oneshots and one-liners. I don't like short-term plots, and I simply don't have the time in a day to keep up with one-liner post exchanges. 😭
  • I don't play canon characters. I won't budge or negotiate here, I am sorry. They're not fun for me and I wouldn't ever ask anyone to write something they hated, y'know?
I'll set up some plots, concepts, or lil crumbs and see if I get anyone interested! Don't be afraid to pitch me your own ideas if you have any~

Saving the Saviour -A number of years ago, the reigning champion of the coliseum- an enslaved creature trained for war and destruction- saved a young human child when they fell over the coliseum walls. Fast forward, and said child reveals themselves to be the new crown prince(ss) of the empire. They opt to free their guardian and to add them to the royal security detail, newly empowered and finally within their right to do so. What will they do together, this odd pair?

The Faerie Alchemist - Humans and Fae have been at odds for centuries, but the main difference is that Humans are plenty welcome in the Fae Wilds across the realm, while Fae are generally not looked upon fondly in Human lands. There are some humans said to be indifferent to Fae, however... and one aspiring young Faerie alchemist has every intention of tracking down a famous alchemist to apprentice under, prejudice be damned. Most Fae prefer to stick to their own natural magical talents, and alchemical practices are seen to be Human acts, Human interference, etc. Will this very strange Fae find a teacher?

A Simple Request - The Hero has it all. The blessing of the goddess, the love of the entire realm, riches beyond their wildest dreams... but there's one thing they don't have, and that's insight/knowledge as per the newest wave of dark magic pouring across the land. Try as they might, the situation continues to worsen, lives continue to be lost, and the Hero's reputation hangs in the balance. Desperate for clues, the Hero ventures into the dungeons to find their arch-nemesis, a powerful sorcerer they'd sealed with holy magic several years beforehand. Hoping for answers, the Hero hesitantly strikes a deal with their prisoner; Partial freedom in exchange for their 'evil services'. Practically joined at the hip, the two must investigate and combat these dark mysteries together.

Forbidden Magic - Blood magic is a very dark, very rare brand of magic known to be specific to Vampyric and Demonic entities in the borderlands across the realm. Imagine the terror and chagrin of one particular royal family when their precious only child's powers manifest as the ONE school of magic no other human has ever been known to possess or employ. Effectively shunned by their family, subjects, and overall way of life, the prince(ss) in question wanders into the Netherwood to find themselves a blood mage to apprentice under. This is easier said than done, however, as most supernatural creatures love the sweet tang of human blood...

The New Recruit - Centaurs have been in a constant struggle with Humans for the better part of 200 years. After so much conflict and turmoil, Centaurs are finally freed from the shackles of slavery and lowered citizenship in the realm, and one such Centaur take this opportunity to enroll in the royal army. Despite the displeasure of their fellow recruits, they pass with flying colors and continue to climb the ranks; They've recently been assigned to the royal vanguard, the personal squad of elites assigned to the royal family. The eldest prince(ss) has become infatuated, almost obsessively so, with their Centaurian guard.

Miscellaneous Creature Pairs - A young human traveler or huntsman either meets, fights, or is captured by something inhuman, but plenty sentient. I'm thinking a troll, orc, centaur, dragon, werewolf, arachne, etc. Let me know what you think!

Era/Setting: Date Not Noted - Japan/Korea/China (Because I like the idea, not because it was a real occurrence.)
1.) An attractive black slave is brought back to feudal East Asia as a gift. The emperor (or empress) is taken with said slave almost immediately and can't wait to play with their new toy.

Era/Setting: 1570 - 1620 Japan
1.) A Japanese woman and a Portuguese trader have been seeing one another in secret for some time.

Era/Setting: 1770 - 1830 North America
1.) A plantation owner buys his son, daughter, wife, (or himself) a new brown 'doll' to play with.
2.) Afraid to be hurt or sold off again, two slaves run away together- a Native American (man/woman) and an African-American slave girl.
3.) A dark and taboo relationship between a plantation owner and his teen daughter- a house slave.
4.) A wealthy white heiress and a slave at her father's plantation fall very deeply in love with one another.

Era/Setting: 1960-1975 North America
1.) An esteemed member of the KKK is pained to find that his new neighbors are black, but the worst of it? The family's daughter is unknowingly tempting him from afar; He can't keep his eyes off of her.
2.) A black teen and a teen from a largely racist white household meet in school and want to see more of one another. They sneak off to pursue their own brand of fun whenever possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom