Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Being offended on the internet is stupid, and you're stupid

Abulurd

Super-Earth
You don't see black people sitting through a Klan meeting complaining about how they feel discriminated against.
If someone or something bothers you here, or anywhere for that matter, leave. You don't have to be here.

Incidentally, because that just took ages to post, and the control and C buttons are so damned far away from each other, this is my journal.

Klansmen and AB people scare me... and If I were any paler I would be see through.

Oh, I'm white like snow, but that's not really the point. I just see all these people butthurt and whiny about this, or that, or some person, "God, why don't they leave everyone alone, they keep bugging the whole world" blah, blah, blah. And it's like - hey, guess what? You don't own this site (Exceptions pending) and you're not in any way necessary to keep this site up and running. If it bothers you, why are you still here?

Oh yeah, sorry, I got the point. I was just commenting that white supremacists are scary even though I'm not the target of their racial prejudices.

People on the internet disgust me

Utopian "Can't we all just get along?" assholes disgust me perhaps even more

As you can see, at some times I wind up at an impasse.

Tonight, my rant wasn't originally supposed to be about the DRP dispute. And yet, my general rage fits so well into the discussion process. Which, realistically, should be considerably short. And incidentally, I know this is a dead(ish?) issue, but bear with me, because I have lots and lots of frustration to get out, and if you don't want to read this, you're quite welcome not to.

This is taken from the opening post of this thread

"...we'll call it Darker Roleplay...for everyone with a fetish outside the confines of law and society..."

Rage, I have to ask you this (rhetorically): Do you listen to yourself when you talk? Do you look at what you're writing, when you're writing it? When you get your own country, you're welcome to set whatever laws and regulations you like, but for the time being, you live in America, and hey, guess what? One of the rules of living in America, probably rule number 1, or somewhere high up there - is you have to follow their fucking rules. You can't just up and declare that you're above the law. Or, alternatively, if you're just hoping to do this until you're caught, then Godspeed, old chap, because you've been investigated at least once already, and I imagine you're on any of a number of watch lists, somewhere in the world.

So can we all just get along? Hell no. There's always going to be instigators, and there's going to be people who defy convention, but those people who defy convention need to learn to grow up and realize that not every battle is a battle worth fighting. Sometimes they just need to learn to keep shit to themselves.

Hint hint.

Back
Top Bottom