Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Anthro / Furry search thread! (NSFW links)

TitanK0

Super-Earth
** TAKING ONLY A FEW MORE PARTNERS MAX AT THE MOMENT **

Hello!

Welcome to my new RT! I've decided to break out my furry characters from my other thread since they take up a lot of space and I know that not everyone is interested in them and rather keep it a bit clean. While I rework that thread, I'll be having this one up! I'm looking to play as furry characters, you're welcome to play as a human or other fantasy species, I'm not too picky on that!

Brief about me / roleplaying style:

I work full-time and due to current conditions I'm working from home. I do have some personal things going on as well which is limiting my ability to respond some, but I do aim for a post every few days usually [though I try to be faster]. I find a happy pace being around 2-3 paragraphs per post for me. I will roleplay on here or on Discord (please ask for my discord). I like to think I'm pretty laid back when it comes to roleplays both the roleplay itself and outside of the roleplay. I roleplay in third person, past tense. I really can't get into first person roleplays so I'd prefer to stay away from those. When it comes to face claims I prefer drawn to real but I won't turn away either. In terms of time settings for the roleplay for longer term roleplays I tend to lean towards sci-fi or medieval (fantasy optional) roleplays, but I'm open to most time periods.

TL;DR
Length 1 to 3 paragraphs is my sweet spot
I'm looking to play as furries, you're welcome to play as furries, humans or whatever you have in mind!
In terms of order of where I'd like to roleplay PM's = Discord > Threads
I do not have a plot to smut ratio, but I do like to have some backbone of a plot to progress things. I'm not really looking for one-shot roleplays at the moment.
F-List

References (assume NSFW for below)

Link here

Fandoms

Digimon
Pokemon

Various Pairings / Ideas

Incest

Medieval [Fantasy]
Druid x Knight
Mage x Mage
Mage x Royalty
Knight x Evil Spirit (Demon, Vampire, et al.)
Prince(ss) x Evil Spirit
Assassin x Target
Prince(ss) x Assassin
Prince(ss) x Commoner
Prince(ss) x Knight

Sci-Fi
Trader x Smuggler
Investigator x Smuggler
Pilot x Smuggler
Pilot x Stowaway
Military Captain x Stowaway

Slice of life and beyond
College
High School
Party
Teacher x Student
Exes
Cop x Criminal
Cop x Innocent Bystander
Master x Slave
Cop x Cop
Cop (Undercover or otherwise) x Criminal
Detective x Suspect
Detective x Client

Post Apocalyptic (Nuclear, Zombie, or Biological)

War

POW x Solider
Solider x Soldier
Soldier of Fortune x Soldier
Combatant x Civilian

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom