Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Criticism/Feedback for my RT

FallenHero

Planetoid
Exactly what it says on the tin. My RT doesn't attract any messages so I can only assume something must be fundamentally wrong with it. Any suggestions or ideas for improvements for would be appreciated.

One thing could be that you say that you're limiting yourself to two partners. Which is entirely reasonable. However people only have your last 'bump' from which to infer if there is room left in those two slots. It could be that people coming to your thread may feel that it is unlikely there is a space left and therefore do not want to go to the effort of reaching out?

They're both very niche kinks. Femdom period is something a lot of guys have trouble finding partners for. The specific types you are looking for in that might not make much of a difference if the problem is not enough players are willing to write for a dominant female character. The way you have it set up, if Femdom wasn't what I was looking for, I'd immediately click off your thread. I wouldn't even see that you had a specific explanation. Possibly try calling it something else and focus on the specific aspects you like(non-con and nurturing) and see if that helps. Because Femdom is not a popular kink for those who write female characters. One of the most popular things I see players complain about not being able to find is someone to write a dominant female character for them.

If I were you, I'd try listing it instead as "Female on Male non-con" and "Nurturing Femdom" right up front. So you don't scare away those who DO have an impression of whips and ball crushing and high heels, etc.

The other major kink is less "corruption" and more a transformation kink. Monster girls is another one I see occasionally people having trouble finding partners for. I don't know how to help with that one.

The thread is set up clear and neat, with great use of tabs and spoilers. You're not asking too much from a partner in your opening bullet points and just from that, it looks like a good thread. The kinks you are pushing to the forefront are just very difficult to find partners for. Be patient. If it's something you really want, sticking with it and bumping as much as you're allowed can improve your odds of that one person seeing your thread. But if waiting isn't your strong suit, then I'd make a second thread with more common and basic kinks in it and bump that one as well. That way at the very least, while you wait for your unicorn, you are writing and getting an outlet for something.

Sometimes establishing a good partnership with someone, once you're writing or have written a good rp with them, you have a basis of familiarity with them and they might be open to trying one of your more focused kinks. Not always and it's an investment in time and friendship. But it's a strategy you could try.

One thing could be that you say that you're limiting yourself to two partners. Which is entirely reasonable. However people only have your last 'bump' from which to infer if there is room left in those two slots. It could be that people coming to your thread may feel that it is unlikely there is a space left and therefore do not want to go to the effort of reaching out?

Thank you for the feedback. I edited out that part.

If I were you, I'd try listing it instead as "Female on Male non-con" and "Nurturing Femdom" right up front. So you don't scare away those who DO have an impression of whips and ball crushing and high heels, etc.

Thank you for the feedback. I changed it and put a note there to encourage people to read the spoiler containing my explanation.

The other major kink is less "corruption" and more a transformation kink.​

Thank you for pointing this out. This is a failing on my part to convey what I was trying to get across. I edited the 'Corruption: A Deeper Explanation' section.

Last edited:
I think the layout could be an issue. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing a detailed, organized thread, but I'm finding yours a bit overwhelming.

Does every paragraph need to be hidden by a spoiler, even when it's only two or three sentences? Does everything need to be in totally separate tabs?

I'd put almost everything on one tab, one spoiler per plot. You can use headings to organize that list of plots/spoilers. Then I'd put your "deeper explanations" on a separate tab as further reading.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing any real problems with your RT. You have explained what you want in a partner and what you want to explore.

As others have stated Femdom isn't very popular and to compound that you have added body contortions and monster girls to it. So you have taken a niche and "niched" it even more. That is probably where you are having issues finding people.

For example, I am a fan of femdom but am not interested in monster girls and body contortions etc.

Back
Top Bottom