Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wonder Woman: Birth of the Chloro King - Chapter One: Dr Rennie's Obsession

DrAvatar

Moon
I want to give credit to mesmereyes and his story "A Bad Week for Wonder Woman" as a source of inspiration for what will, when completed, be a rather lengthy and somewhat complex story. In fact, the first part of this story follows the main plot of that story and my original story will be a second fifteen chapter serial that will begin with Dr. Rennie, now using the name Chloro King, and will feature other heroines, including Zatana.

The primary changes in this serial are to the characters of Wonder Woman and Perry, the situations remain the same.

The changes to Wonder Woman: I never liked the whole magic belt bit. It seemed like a cheat to me and it cheated me of intelligent villains. The other change is the magic lasso. I like it being unbreakable and having the power to force anyone bound in it to tell the truth. Never did like it as a tool of brainwashing/mind control.

The changes to Perry: In the TV show, which this story is mostly based on, Diana Prince of the IADC lives in a pretty high class apartment building. Based on this I felt Perry needed to be a bit more successful. Since a goodly portion of this story revolves around brainwashing, he also needed to have the skills and knowledge to do such a thing. So I made him a Dr, while still keeping him pretty creepy. I also gave him a complete name. I chose to call him Dr Peregrine Michael Rennie, see if you can figure out why.

As always, DC owns the copyrights to Wonder Woman and related characters, the character Perry was created by mesmereyes, but his adaption to The Chloro King is strictly my own unique idea. Comments, are, of course welcome. Now, without further ado, on with the story.

Wonder Woman: Birth of The Chloro King
Chapter One: Dr Rennie's Obsession

Wonder Woman, in her guise of Diana Prince, closed the door of her apartment and walked purposefully down the hallway, unaware that she was being watched via concealed camera from the apartment opposite. As she stood patiently waiting for the elevator a man emerged from that apartment and walked towards her. Diana, concentrating on the floor indicator did not notice his approach until, directly behind her, he spoke. "Good morning, Miss Prince." Diana jumped a little as she turned to face him. "Oh hi, Dr Rennie, I didn't hear you coming." "Please, call me Perry. I guess I was rather quiet. Are you working today?" "Yes, we all have to earn a living." "True, true, though it would be nice to simply lay back and surround oneself with beauty all day." He smiled, perfect teeth in a handsome face topped with dark hair. The smile never touched his gray eyes.

The elevator door opened and they both entered Perry moved to the back where he could drink in the object of his desire. Diana pressed the button for the parking garage and watched the doors close, neither of them spoke further. Waiting impatiently for the elevator to fall, Diana was unable to see what Perry was doing. She focused her attention on the floor indicator, thinking over what little she knew of Dr Peregrine Michael Rennie. A brilliant doctor and one of the most skilled surgeons in Washington, wealthy, and, she had to admit to herself, more than easy on the eyes. No criminal record, no lawsuits for malpractice or sexual misconduct in the workplace. He was so clean he squeaked. Truly the most eligible bachelor in a city full of eligible bachelors. So... she thinks to herself, why is it every time I get anywhere near him my skin crawls?

Perry was smiling. As far as he was concerned she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She tried to hide it with those horrible glasses, with her hair done up in that ridiculous bun, but even the unflattering clothes she wore could not hide the truth from him. He started, as he did every morning, at her ankles, slowly making the journey up her gorgeous legs to the gentle flare of her hips. When the elevator opened and she turned, he briefly admired the swell of her breasts in profile before meeting the gaze of those deep blue eyes as they finally looked his direction. His eyes tasted her luscious lips as she spoke, “I guess I'll see you tomorrow.” She turned and walked away. A smile played across Perry's face as he watched her swaying hips, contemplating the plans he had for his favorite girl. “No, my dear, you will see me tonight.” His gaze continued to linger on Diana until she disappeared from view.

Perry returned upstairs safe in the knowledge that Diana would be gone all day. He would have plenty of time to get organized. The exorbitant fee he had paid the last building super had obtained a duplicate key to Diana's apartment with no questions asked, a key which turned easily in the lock. Her door swung inwards in invitation and he entered. With the obsessive attention to detail that made him such an excellent surgeon, he mentally began to go through the list of tasks, moving through the familiar surroundings as he did so.

Perry had lost track of the many hours spent here studying everything about her. He knew the music she liked, approved of the Greek artifacts that decorated her apartment. He had tracked the contents of her refrigerator, her freezer, and pantry. Knew what beverages she drank the most and which flavors of ice cream her sister ate when she came to visit. He had identified every vegetable in her diet, the breads, the earthy cheese she purchased from the deli, and that she got her meat fresh from a local butcher. He had looked through her closets and drawers and knew her every ensemble as well as she did. From time to time he had even removed small items as mementos. Nothing she would miss, just a perfumed handkerchief here, a pair of tights there, something that he could smell or touch as he sat in his apartment staring at the hundreds of pictures of her that were pinned to his wall. “Tonight,” he thought, “ if everything goes well, I get to play with the real thing.”

He quickly got to work, replacing the handsets on all her phones with handsets of the same make and model. He rewired the phone line to a ring generator and tested that it worked with the remote in his pocket. He replaced the light bulbs in the foyer with ones that were burned out. Finally, he added two additional cameras, one to the bathroom, and one to the bedroom. He had done the kitchen and living room much earlier. Finally, with most of the preparations finished, he decided to take a break.

Perry decided to look through her clothes, to see if she had anything new. He found three new bras, matching panties, a new camisole, five new blouses, two skirts, and one pair of pants. He reveled in all of them. Before he realized it the afternoon had passed. He shook himself in a near panic and got back to work, realizing that Diana could be home at any time. He cleaned up his tools, his bag of tricks, and painstakingly went about removing any trace of his presence.

Diana climbed from her Mercedes and headed across the parking garage. She looked at her watch as she waited for the elevator. It was nearly five thirty and she was grateful to Steve for letting her leave early so she could beat the traffic. It had been a quiet day and she was looking forward to spending a quiet evening alone, hopefully without the need for Wonder Woman to make an appearance. Tonight she just wanted some much needed rest and relaxation. She exited the elevator and walked down the corridor oblivious to the danger that awaited her.

Perry surveyed the rooms, comparing everything to pictures on his cell phone. Satisfied that everything was in order, he turned off all her lights, plunging the apartment into darkness. All he had to do now was wait and patience was not something he struggled with. He knew Washington traffic and had just settled in to wait when he heard the key in the door. He quickly put on a small gas mask and tensed, ready for action.

Diana entered her apartment, closing the door behind her, and reached for the light switch. She flicked it on, but nothing happened. “Have to get the super to check that out,” she thought, “I've gone through an awful lot of bulbs lately.” She was about to go to the kitchen for a spare bulb when Perry pressed a button on his remote and the phone rang. Two steps and she answered the phone, “Hello?” His finger pressed a second button and compressed gas spewed forth from the canister he had so thoughtfully installed in the handset. Everyone inhales after they answer the phone. Diana was no exception.

Chapter Two: Are Ether of You Awake?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom