Fx Female F x F request... Need a dom female for 'straight' female

Okay... I've never RP'd F x F, I'd have to play the bottom in this... with a much more dominant female...

But an idea sprung into my head and it's just... I don't know I would really like to do it.

TW: Abuse that doesn't happen between the main characters, Male x Female Relationship abuse.

-
The author had a really bad thing happen with a man when they were younger and they wished a girl would have come to their rescue...part of the reason they consider themselves gay but also roleplay m x m primarily ...
-

Two female friends spend every day together since they were very young. They are inseparable, the whole time the dom has a crush on the girl but she never tells her. Then she notices her friend stops coming out as often and when she does things have changed. She doesn't smile as often. She doesn't talk to her much and when the dom does get to talk to her it's very sparse and she doesn't say much. Soon she stops seeing her all together. Thinking that her friend has just lost interest she decides to go on with her life, she settles for a new girl, they are okay but not the best couple in the world, she's settling because she can't have what she really wanted...

One day she sees her best friend again and she has a ring on her finger, and what more, a soft, almost healed purple ring around her eye under all the makeup. She realizes now the reason her friend started distancing is that she found someone who was not treating her so nicely...

What is the dom going to do ? Her friend married this person and when she finds out more information, she realizes it's a man her friend has fallen for...

Back
Top Bottom