Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

kidnapped {!} eric x dahlia

blackdahlia

Banned
Banished
Annie was walking home from work. It didn't exactly occur to her how dangerous a quiet and desolate street was, but nevertheless, she didn't think anything bad would happen to the innocent eighteen year old. She was walking home from her work, wearing her waitress outfit consisting of a top which hugged her breasts which made them seem bigger and fuller and a smart-ish blue skirt above the knee. The purple haired girl sighed and she carried her heavy handbag with her, down the long and empty street.

Eric came along, picked her up and ran off with her. He took her home, locked all the doors and windows, and stripped her down, and then took off his own clothes. He explained "Now you are my personal sex slave. Do as I say and we will get along well. I own you now. Call me your master from now on." With those words, he stuck his cock in her mouth and told her to suck it.

It all happened really quickly. before long Annie had been kidnapped and forced to strip and forced to suck on his cock. Scared, she looked around nervously before sucking on it a little. Soon enough, she moved her head along his length slowly before getting progressively faster. She couldn't take it all in her small mouth, but tried desperately to please her kidnapper, just in case he had other plans.

He stuck his cock further into her mouth, and said "You'll be such a good little whore. Oh! Here I come...", as he let out a blast of cum into her mouth. He told her to swallow it.

She swallowed, the bitter taste making her throat taste weird, before she thought something to herself, "P-please... let me go..." she thought before speaking aloud; and properly, "Is there anything else I can do for you master?" she asked before licking the tip of his length.

He then pulled out, and soon, Annie was bound with rope, ballgagged, and handcuffed. She was completely at her master's mercy. Eric groped her tits, suckled her nipples, spanked her ass, and fingered and fisted her pussy. Soon after, he released her, and gently fucked her pussy. He came inside her in a huge blast.

{ slow down there! too fasttt! }

During all sorts of torture, she screamed and tried not to cum so he wouldn't see her in any pleasure, apart from a few moans here and there. When he came inside her, she whimpered as she felt the explosion and let a small tear go down her cheek. So much for sex before marriage.

While fucking her, he gently sucked her nipples and felt her ass.

Back
Top Bottom