Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming an IRC Brat | (Wen & Alisa)

Ally put a finger to my lips in thought, "See, I think you are lying." I lick my lips and slap you across the face with my meaty cock, before dripping more wax on your hard nipples, grinning, "See, your mouth says its pretty good, but if I do this....." I lean down and start to rub your clit, "Pretty sure your body will tell me an entirely different story." I pick up my cock again and then let it flop down, right on your lips. "So." I ask, "Before you go absolutely crazy and nearly eat my cock with your depraved desire, you wanna tell me again, is it just pretty good?" I slide a finger in your wet, ready pussy and start to slowly finger fuck you, "Or really fucking good?"

I grunt as my cheeks go slightly in either direction. Battered by the pierced meat that I can experience at its full length. I only get a few moments to stare unwittingly before I squeeze my eyes shut and pull hard as the wax throws a powerful streak through my body. Fuck, that was a lot more than pretty good right there. My thighs tweak as you play with the prize between them, drawing evidence of my excited state for yourself. I pant, and in that moment your length goes right atop my lips. Okay, that's a neat trick for sure. My tongue flicks out for the underside, grazing it before you ask your question. The agitating heat on my nipples soothes, but only slightly. Instead it leaves the nubs trapped in asymmetric bubbles, clinging firmly to my skin with faint cracks on less stable corners.

"Really fucking good," I correct with baited breath. By now it's silly to play games, my body has told its own story and at this point is practically demanding that my mind comply. With the fresh greeting of wax and the little current that makes me ever so slightly tremble under it, there's no doubt I'm going to find everything I want in this little mess I've started. That naughty finger alone plays a tune that's clear in the slight arch that can be induced with just the right flicks, and not hard ones to find. "Perfect," I add with twinkling eyes as my tongue more deliberately attempts to coax in a little bit of that mass. Technically a bit much for my mouth, but it doesn't mean I can't try.

"Good girl." I say, giving your left breast a hard slap, I watch it jiggle for a brief moment before it settles again. "But I have a hard time believing you are right to the point I want you at just yet. For you see, the point I want you at is you begging for my cock, begging for that sweet release. You are still pretty calm so, I am afraid that until you start trying to suck my cock with ravenous desire and beg for me to fuck your tight little brains out then I must continue with this torture." I grin as I step away, "Wait right here." I say, almost as if giving you the illusion of choice, you and I both know that you are unable to leave, and even if I untied you, you would still stay right where you are, because this is too good.

As I return I bring back yet another set of toys, these a bit more devious than the last. I sit them on the table, out of sight of you, so each one is a surprise. I turn to you with a ball gag. "Okay, I am going to be every clear, in a few moments, I am going to remove your ability to speak, as I do believe you are ready for this. I will do this under two conditions." I reach and grab a small clicker, like you would use to train dogs. "The first is you consent to this, the second is you never let go of this as this is now our new safe word, er, gesture rather. If you click this three times, everything stops. Never let go of this, never, because we are going to the next level here and if you let go, everything stops, if you click this three times, every thing stops. Instantly, and I immediately go into after care mode. I will not reveal to you what I am going to do next just know that if you consent, you are fully accepting of whatever I do, as long as you do not drop, or click this three times. Have I made myself clear?"

"Oh I see," I pant back with eyes gleaming in mischief. A sting comes to my breast, but it's rather quickly overcome by my set of distractions, one still glistening atop my lips. It's all very tempting, but it's rather clear by now it'll take some work to really go over the edge. It's been an exotic start. I admit my imagination is at a loss for how dramatic it might become. You slip off my strained form, and I wiggle in mock struggle and partially just to relax my rather tense body. Fuck, and it feels good to do that. My little squirms don't stop, continuing as you put an odd handful on the nearby table. I can get the faintest peek, but between my own arm and the angle it doesn't help much. My movements still as I see the bright round instrument. Oh fuck, now we're getting into it. I visibly swallow, my chest that much more active.

In spite of myself I listen quietly, eyes caught between that terrible instrument and your all too determined expression. Then I glance at the clicker, eyes following until it ends up in my palm. I figure the idea out a step ahead of being explained, and oh dear. That is effective. I hold on carefully. I can put up restraint, but that's going to be difficult. It's all a fairly long explanation, but I catch every word. I nod.

"Do your worst," I challenge confidently. But that is only in voice. I'm visibly tense and so much as bringing that ball closer adds to the tension. The tingles spread, and my lips part slightly in compliance.

"As you wish." I say, sliding the ball into your mouth, lifting your head and buttoning the back of the gag together, fastening it to your face and keeping the ball in your mouth. I turn and grab one of the devices. It is what looks like some strange contraption for torture, several rods, a giant dildo and some sort of motor. I assemble it at the end of the bed and hold up the dildo, "This, is an exact mold of my cock." I grin and attach it to the end of the pole, then I plug it in and hold the remote. "And this, is an exact mold of my cock on the end of a fucking machine. "I do so hope you are wet darling, because if you aren't, you will be." I press a button and the machine extends, just to put the tip of the giant dildo in your pussy. "Now, here is the best part, this cock doesn't quit unless I hit the off switch. I turn the machine on and it edges you with just the tip of the giant dildo going in an out of your pussy, then I watch, as you squirm, all the while, holding the real thing in my hands and gently stroking it, forcing you to watch as it oozes the delicious pre cum I know you crave.

Back
Top Bottom