Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Catwoman and Batman episode 7

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
It was only a momentary glance, but to Batman the profile was unmistakeable. Catwoman.

He tracked her, swinging from roof to roof, leaping alleys, anticipating her route.

For a while he lost her, only picking up her trail when he back tracked. Then she was gone again. Switching to his night vision lens, he spotted her lurking in a doorway, checking that she wasn’t being followed. Satisfied, she darted across the room and pushed open a door.

Taking advantage of a drain pipe, Batman was soon on the ground and hurrying to the door. It wasn’t locked and gave way into a stairwell. Carefully he climbed the stairs, testing each tread before committing his weight. No signs of life until the top floor where the only door was ajar with a light glowing inside. He pushed the door slightly and slid inside, moving swiftly to his left to avoid any attack.

The door shut with a sharp click.

‘Don’t worry.’ The tone was matter-of-fact, while the voice was soft and seductive. ‘You’re not locked in. Try the door if you want.’

Batman inched back to the door and found that it opened. He let it swing shut again.

‘You see. The lock is to keep people out, not you in. You’ll be able to leave whenever you want.’

The apartment occupied the whole floor of the building. There was a door in the far corner and another on the other side. Kitchen and bathroom probably. The rest was part lounge, part bedroom. Thick rugs over rough wooden boards. To his right, a large TV almost filled the end wall facing a long sofa. To his left, a super king bed with a rich burgundy sheets and pillows. Lights everywhere. Soft lights.

And there was Catwoman in her trademark leather suit, tight as her skin when she stood, supple as her body when she moved. It managed to show nothing but reveal everything at the same time.

Batman still had not spoken.

‘I’m clean at the moment. No warrants out for me. No scams running. No villainy planned. So why not join me for a drink, since you’ve dropped in.’

Batman stepped forward, cautiously, sensing a trap. As he came closer, he caught a hint of her perfume.

‘I’ve been waiting for this moment, but somehow the time was never right. Until now. now it is. You’ve wanted it too, I could feel that, when we had our, what shall I call them, encounters.’ The word seemed to burst with possible meanings.

‘I’ve never taken advantage,’ Batman’s voice was hesitant, sifting quite what Catwoman had meant. ‘That’s not my way.’

‘Never taken advantage, no, that’s true,’ Catwoman conceded. ‘Taken your chances, yes. Holding me longer than you needed, tighter than you had to. Brushing my tit, by accident of course. And was I wrong or did you actually fondle my ass when you heaved me over that wall to escape the jaws of that guard dog.’

‘I needed to be sure you didn’t fall.’

‘Of course you did and I’m grateful that you did what you did. I’m not complaining. Quite the opposite. You let your feelings show. You may even have noticed mine showing too. Rubbing against you as I struggled to escape your clutches. Leaving the zip on my suit open more than usual. Wearing this perfume.’ She flicked her long hair sending a waft of the delicate scent across the room.

Batman did not reply. The pair stood watching each other, eyes fixed on eyes for any hint of a quick movement that might indicate an attack.

‘Fancy a drink? It will help you relax, help us both relax.’

Batman shook his head.

‘No need to worry. It’s not drugged. Why don’t we share a bottle? I’ll drink first to show it is safe. Beer?’

Batman nodded. Catwoman picked a bottle, removed the cap and took a long swig, before holding it out to Batman. He stretched out his hand and took it, sniffed at the top and then took a sip.

Catwoman smiled, ignored the bottle that was being held out towards her, and glided around the room.

‘What do you think? Do you like it? It took a lot of planning before I got it just the way I like. If we switch off the lights, we can see the stars through the skylights. Later, perhaps.’

Batman’s eyes followed the body, the long legs as they strode the length of the room, the firm buttocks as she bent to straighten a cushion, the elegant head poised on her long neck. And the strip of bare flesh down her chest that seemed to grow as the zip opened more and more every time Catwoman turned her back. She was at the other end now, sitting on the bottom of the bed, leaning backwards, resting on her arms, her breasts thrust forward. Was it his imagination or could he see her erect nipples. Maybe it was just a trick of the light. He was sure that all the lamps were carefully aligned to show her at her best as she wandered around her private domain.

Back at the table, she opened another bottle, downed half in a single gulp and walked over to place it in Batman’s hand. He did not resist and emptied the remainder of the beer before returning the bottle. Catwoman collected another bottle and sauntered to her bed.

‘Join me.’ It was a question, an invitation, a command, all at once and more besides. Batman walked across, still cautious. She leaned back and flicked a switch, dimming all the lights except for those over the bed. ‘You must be hot in that gear. I’m certain steaming in this suit. Want to help me out of it?’

She held out a leg towards him. ‘We’ll need to get me out of these boots first. They’re a tight fit, so you’ll need to pull hard.’

Had she put special emphasis on that last word or was it his imagination? He couldn’t be sure, but knelt and gripped the left boot at the toe and the heel, heaving it off and laying it carefully aside. The other boot came off more easily, sending me sprawling onto his ass. Catwoman grinned and Batman managed a smile.

Catwoman looked along the length of her body as she lay back.

‘Looks like it has to be the suit next. Come beside me and tell me what you think you’ll see when you ease it over my body.’

Had she stressed the word come? Maybe, maybe not.

Batman stretched out, but did not touch.

‘Well, I can see the red of a bra, so I’m guessing you’re got a matching thong.’

‘Clever boy.’ Catwoman’s voice tinkled. ‘Is that how you imagine me when you see me? Because you do, undress me with your eyes, it’s no good denying it.’ Her voice was slightly teasing now.

‘Actually, I always imagined you, when I thought about it that is, in white silk.’

‘You’re right. I do have white silk. A whole range of colours in fact. But I know guys like red, red under black, that turns guys on for some reason.’ She rose on an elbow, face serious. ‘Are you turned on, right now I mean?’

Batman coughed and shifted slightly. Catwoman smiled and then became serious again.

‘Is this going to be awkward for you? I mean, I’ve wondered sometimes, whether you were married or had a partner. If you do, I really don’t want to put you in a difficult position.’

‘No, no, I’m not married, and not with anyone either. It would be very difficult if I were and it might even put her at risk.’

‘Yes, I see what you mean. Well, that’s a relief anyway. One less thing to worry about.’

She rested her hand on Batman’s thigh.

‘Now, what are you going to do about getting me out of this hot leather?’

Batman took a deep breath and slowly eased the zip down from mid-chest to crotch and then peeled the suit over her shoulders. More perfume drifted off her body, mingled with the tang of sweat. With the suit around her waist, he could see the full swell of her breasts bulging over the half cup bra. Her flesh white and free of blemish. To his surprise, her arms were muscular and her stomach was a six pack.

She rose and let him ease the suit over her hips, careful not to dislodge the matching underwear, and then down muscular thighs until she was able to step out of it and flick it aside. More perfume. More sweat. In fact, there was a fine sheen on her body now.

‘Surprised?’ she had caught his glance at the sight of hipster pants rather than a thong. He didn’t reply as she pivoted, giving Batman a lingering view of her firm buttocks.

She stood before him, legs astride, looking down on him sitting on the edge of the bed.

‘That’s enough for now. Time for you to get a little more relaxed. Unless you’re going to get all shy on me and only undress when the lights are out.’

She moved closer, spread her thighs and knelt on the bed with her ass in his lap.

Catwoman’s fingers explored Batman’s suit, checking for catches that would release the man.

‘Careful,’ Batman warned, ‘you may get a nasty surprise if you press in the wrong place.’

‘Or a pleasant one if I press in the right place,’ Catwoman teased. ‘Your suit look rather the worse for wear,’ she continued. ‘Did the other guys come off worse than you did.’

‘Not exactly,’ Batman guided Catwoman’s hand to a hidden release catch. ‘I was chasing some of the Benson gang. My grapple caught on a concrete ledge, but when I was half way up the wall, the concrete crumbled and I fell into a dumpster.’

Batman rose sightly so that Catwoman could ease him out of the jacket. She lay it aside and bent to explore his chest. Hairless, muscle bound, but covered in bruises. She touched them gently, watching Batman’s body tense as her finger followed their line across his stomach.

‘I landed on the edge of the dumpster,’ Batman explained.

‘The Bensons say that they caught you on their roof and tossed you off into the dumpster.’

‘Of course they do.’ Catwoman wasn’t sure how to read Batman’s eyes or his tone. ‘Ask Officer Walker, she was passing at the time. A chunk of the concrete almost hit her on the shoulder.’

‘The Bensons say that they were throwing chunks on top of you when she came along. Otherwise they would have come down to finish you off properly.’

‘Like I said, ask Officer Walker.’

‘Interesting,’ Catwoman bent and kissed the bruised flesh, ‘that they were more afraid of a lone female officer than of the famous Batman.’

There was no response as her kisses crossed his chest, moving to each nipple before hovering over his lips. He made no move to kiss her, and she made no move to kiss him. instead, she straightened her back and turned her attention to his belt. Batman pressed another catch and she slipped off his lap to drag the rest of his suit onto the floor. Now kneeling in front of him, she looked up to see Batman glad in a pair of cream silk French knickers. She grinned and raised her eyebrows at the superhero.

‘They’re the best thing to prevent chaffing,’ Batman offered. ‘The suit is rather rough around the crotch.’

Catwoman slithered over Batman’s again and crawled up until she was once more sitting on his lap.

‘The story the Bensons are putting around is that they caught you peeping through their windows. You’ve been doing it a lot, they say, around Gotham, watching women and couples, sneeking in and stealing underwear. That’s what they’re saying.’ She looked up at the skylights over her bed. ‘Have you been peeping in on me? Getting yourself off as you watch me in my bed?’ Her eyes gleamed with mischief. ‘At least I know you won’t be wearing any of my undies. They’re far too small for you. Where did you get those? The only woman I know that big is the Police Commissioner’s secretary.’

‘Actually, since you ask, I get them online,’ Batman volunteered. He still had not touched any part of her body except to guide her hands to the release catches.

The pair looked at each other. Each with their own thoughts, each as inscrutable as the other.

‘This is difficult for you, I know.’ Catwoman made a special effort to sound sincere. ‘You need to be sure that you can trust someone before you really commit yourself to them. I mean really trust. Let them into your inner most secrets. Share your identity even.’

Batman lay still, listening.

‘I’m in the same position,’ Catwoman went on. ‘I knew you wouldn’t allow yourself to commit to a villain like the old Catwoman, but I wanted you to, desperately in fact. Which is why I changed. Dropped my old ways. Kept out of sight and tried earning an honest living. I only let myself be seen in my old guise when I was confident I could go straight and be the sort of girl you’d want to spend time with. Be honest, you’ve not heard a hint of me causing trouble for over six months now.’

She was right; he hadn’t.

‘And to mark my change to a new life, I need a new name, at least one for us to use when we are alone together, like this. I’ve chosen Alice. And you need one too, so I’m going to call you Mike, unless you prefer something different.’

Batman shook his head.

‘Now, Mike, this bra isn’t going to fall off and I’m not going to take it off, so if you want to see my tits in all their glory, it looks like you’ll have to do something about it.’

She was right to refer to the glory that were her tits. From a distance and crushed by the tight fitting cat suit, they were nothing special, she might even be called flat chested. But released now and swelling generously over the bra, they were indeed a glorious sight, more so that he had suspected from his close encounters with this woman. He reached behind her and, with a flick of his fingers, the catch was undone. He peeled the bra away, slowly releasing her soft breasts, and dropped it onto the floor. He lay back again, his eyes fixed on her tits as they swayed gently, and his tongue flicked over this lips.

‘Now, that wasn’t the first time you’ve done that was it, be honest.’

Batman shook his head. ‘No, but it’s been a while.’

Catwoman leaned forward, bringing her nipples within striking distance of his lips.

‘It’s been a while, Alice,’ she murmured. ‘Say my name, Mike, please.’

‘It’s been a while, Alice, like I said.’ He repeated the words like a pupil repeating a lesson in class.

‘Want to tell me why, Mike, because you must get plenty of chances in your work. Grateful women who want to thank you for rescuing them from some disaster, like getting their clothes splashed by a passing car or something.’ Her eyes twinkled.

Mike sighed. ‘That’s just it, Alice. That’s what I’ve come to, the days of fighting villains like you and saving Gotham, they’re all past. Gotham is run by gangs now. Do you know the last time I was taken home by a grateful citizen? Eight weeks ago. And when we got there and I got a closer look, she was a grateful senior citizen. Mind you, she was very grateful.’ He smiled.

‘Our time is past. The city doesn’t need superheroes anymore. Take what happened yesterday. You chased down a gang of louts and they tossed you off their roof and lobbed chunks of cement onto you until a cop came along and they ran off. That tells you all you need to know. The cops are the ones who are feared now, not you. But that’s down to you, clearing the streets for the police to operate in as they should. That’s your legacy. Time for you to take a back seat now.’

Alice lowered herself further until her nipples brushed Mike’s lips. He opened his mouth and began to suckle her, drawing her erect nipples into his mouth to nibble and bite them. Alice slipped her hands behind his head and pulled him close. There was a broad smile on her face.

It was a long time before she pulled away, leaving Mike sucking air deep into his lungs.

‘I can’t let it end like this, Alice. Chased away by some kids. There were only three of them. How was I supposed to react? If I had turned on them, what would the press have said? And now they’re spreading rumours, making me out to be some sort of pervert.’

Had he really said that, admitted that three teenagers had tossed the famous Batman off a roof? Was he really willing to share such personal information with her, already? This boded well for Alice. She rose on her knees. ‘Looks like I’m left in my pants, Mike.’ Mike took the hint and pulled them down, slowly, to reveal a lady garden of tangled ginger hair, covering her lower belly and spreading onto her inner thighs. ‘My natural colour,’ Alice confided, before rolling onto the bed beside Batman to push her pants over her heels and kick them away. She reached over her head and flicked a switch. The lights dimmed lower.

Batman sat upright, suddenly alert, looked around the room, and squinted up at the sky lights.

‘No need to be nervous, Mike,’ Alice rested her hand on his back. ‘Relax. Let’s have another drink. You lie back and I’ll fetch us a couple of bottles.’

Alice returned with two bottles, took a swig from one and handed it to Mike, before putting the other one carefully beside the bed.

‘Why was she there?’ Mike was staring into the distance, not interested for the moment in a drink.

‘Who? Where?’ Why was who where?’

‘Walker, Officer Walker. That area isn’t patrolled and how come I’ve never met her before. I know pretty much all the cops.’

‘Who knows, darling. Maybe she just wanted somewhere quiet to take a piss.’ She took the bottle from Mike’s hand and eased him back onto the bed. The tension slowly eased from his body as she began kissing his neck and shoulders, moving down his arms and then across his chest. His hands began to roam over her body as she circled his nipples before passing down to the bruises on his stomach when he stiffen again. She reached down, picked up a bottle and brought it to his lips. He raised his head and took a long draw before sinking back again.

He almost seemed to be dozing when Alice finally slipped her fingers under the waist of his French knickers and pulled them down, tucking them over his hips, easing them over his cock, before whisking them down his thighs and finally onto the rug. She lifted his flaccid cock between thumb and forefinger and brought it to her mouth. Mike stirred as she carefully inserted the tip of her tongue under his foreskin, working methodically around as his cock swelled.

‘Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh’

Her teeth nibbled at his cock lips.

‘Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh’

Her mouth opened wide and she drew his cock inside.

‘YYYYyyyeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss’

Her head bobbed, steadily building up speed, her teeth grating across his flesh.

‘Ppppplllllllllleasssseeeeeeeeee’

Mike thrust upwards matching her rhythm.

Until, until her mouth had gone. She was kneeling beside him, wiping a hand over her lips and holding the bottle to him. He took another long draw, thrust the bottle into her hand and pushed her onto her back, rolling on top of her. She dropped the bottle beside the bed and pushed him away with her hands.

‘Now,’ he gasped, ‘I want you, I need you now.’ His voice was desperate, almost pleading.

‘You don’t want me and you don’t need me. What you want is my juicy cunt. That’s what you really want. You’ve not had anything recently except that grizzled old maid and she was probably as dry as sawdust.’

Mike’s hand was between her thighs, forcing them apart.

‘You’re different, Cat, Alice, you always have been. You know that, we both knew that, right from the start.’ His hands groped at her tits, but she was unrelenting.

‘Let’s have another drink first.’ She handed him the bottle. He drained it and threw it across the room. Then he was smothering her, using his weight to hold her down, and his power to prise her thighs wide. His cock was poised between her labia. Ready to drive home.

‘Hold on,’ Alice’s wiggled her way out from beneath the caped crusader, until she was kneeling in front of him.

As he reached out to pull her to him, she changed. No longer the fresh young woman he had mounted only minutes earlier, now he was staring at an old woman with leathery skin and pendulous tits pointed nipples pointing at the floor, her gnarled hands reaching out with their claw-like nails, beckoning him forward.

‘Thank you Batman, thank you so much for rescuing me and for seeing me safely home. I just want to show my appreciation.’ The vision crawled towards him. He shook his head, sure that this was just the effect of gulping down the alcohol too fast. But the thin voice continued. ‘You’re horny as hell, Batman, I can tell. The young fresh women don’t chase you like they used to, and the stay-at-home moms who spent their days fantasising about you don’t find you attractive any more. You’ve gone to seed and I’m all that’s left. My cunt may have shrivelled but I can still suck that little cock of yours. Come to granny, darling, come and let me take you.’

Mike turned away, repulsed by the woman’s appearance and disgusted by what she was saying, but found himself surrounded by faces, crowding in on him, poking and prodding at him. Then a chorus of voices as the faces danced around him.

‘Tiny dick

‘Little prick

‘Batman’s cock is like a stick’

Laughter and giggling as he tried to push them away. Suddenly he was swinging, held by his wrists and ankles, higher and higher like a swing, and more chants, more taunts.

‘Bats can fly

‘Right up high

‘Like a bird in the sky’

There was a voice, from far away, his voice, pleading. ‘No, I can’t fly, put me down, put me-’

But, too late, he was airborne, the wind billowing his cape, his arms flailing, his eyes closed, before the shock of the landing and the pain, awful pain.

‘What’s this? What’s going on?’

A stern voice, authoritative, commanding, but reassuring too. At least at first.

He opened his eyes and saw the ledge of the building above him, then the trash around him, and finally the police uniform and a name badge.

‘Officer, thank goodness, help me out will you, please?’

Hands grabbed him, tried to drag him out, then reached between his legs, took a firm grasp, and hoisted him out. Pain in his groin now added to the pain in his back and stomach.

‘Lucky I happened to be passing.’ Was there an edge to the officer’s tone now? ‘I was on the look out for a prowler, peeping through windows, stealing panties, in fancy dress some of the witnesses said.’ The officer looked him up and down as he leaned against the dumpster. ‘If I didn’t recognise you, I’d have made you strip, just to check what you’ve got under that outfit.’ She grinned. ‘Maybe I should check you out anyway, just in case you’re injured. All the officers are trained in first aid.’

Mike shook his head. His brain was still fuzzy but his eyes were able to focus now. he was lying on the floor, staring at the stars through the skylight, with a shape looming over him. ‘Alice?’ He was sure there were others, but he couldn’t see them, not even hear them, but he was aware of their presence in the dark corners of the room.

‘Darling, what’s wrong? What happened?’

Alice approached Mike, but he crawled away.

‘Let me get you a drink. It will make you feel better.’

‘No.’ Mike’s voice was hoarse. His mouth felt like it was lined with cotton wool. ‘No more. Something in drink,’ he croaked.

Alice stared down at him, squatting on the rug, shaking, a sheen of sweat on his skin, eyes red and staring, glancing around him as if he feared an attack from any side. He tried to stand, but was unsteady and stumbled towards the bed, knocking his knee on the edge and falling onto his face. Alice laid her hand gently on his back and he jumped, but was too weak to move away.

Eventually he rolled onto his back, his chest heaving now, but his eyes were no long glazed.

‘What was it? What did you give me? In the beer. Some sort of hallucinatory drug wasn’t it.’

‘No, Mike, no, that’s not true. You were fine until you touched my pussy, then you just exploded all over me.’ She pointed to cum that was drying on her belly and matting her pubes. ‘You were so excited, you couldn’t keep control. then you began muttering and crying, like you were reliving some terrible experience, seeing things, hearing voices, flying even. Are these things that haunt you? You’ve got to let me help you.’

She was on her knees now, between his legs, her face close to his crotch. She bent and traced the line of a fresh scar with her tongue as it ran up the inside of his left thigh, ending just below his balls. Mike shuddered.

‘What’s this, Mike? How did it happened? It looks like someone tried to cut your balls off. And not that long ago.’

She climbed astride him, her damp pussy pressing on his belly. He didn’t answer and didn’t have the strength or the will to resist her as her fingers played with his nipples. He felt himself stiffening, closing his eyes as she rose on her knees and guided him gently into her pussy. He let out a long sigh as she sank down onto him and lay back as she slowly ground her hips in slow circles. He was barely in control of himself but she was holding him on the edge, letting him feel what was beyond without allowing him to go there. He made no attempt to force his orgasm, conniving with her to hold it back as it built in intensity. Occasionally he opened his eyes and watched her working, the tip of her tongue between her lips, her face trace-like. And above her, through the sky light, the stars twinkled. Or were they eyes, leaning over to watch what was happening on the bed below. He squeezed his eyes quickly, not wanting to see any more, not caring if anyone was watching them.

The change took him by surprise. She was up on her knees now, riding him high out of the saddle, like a stallion at the gallop.

It was over in an instant. A huge explosion between his thighs, a throbbing in his cock, and she sank down onto him, gripping him tight until the last drops of sperm had flowed into her.

She lay down on top of him, arms around him, comforting him.

‘Gotham doesn’t want you and it doesn’t need you. Time to move on, for both of us. Come with me. We can take off these masks and be what we really are.’ She reached up and whisked her mask away.

Batman lay on his back staring up at Catwoman. This was an unusual position for him. He was very much a missionary man and the women he met wanted him to take them and show him his stamina and power. Being taken by a woman was definitely not his style. Although he enjoyed receiving pleasure, he liked to be the one in ultimate control. He wasn’t really listening to what Catwoman was saying. He heard the words, but their full significance did not register until she whisked her mask away.

Truth to tell, her mask did little to conceal what she really looked like, but the mere fact that she was prepared to expose herself like this told him that something significant was about to happen. Something for which he was not prepared. Something that frightened him.

‘You’re stunning,’ he whispered, more to himself than to Alice. ‘Even more beautiful than you are in your mask.’

Alice’s face lit up in a broad smile.

‘I’ve never shown myself like to a man like this before. You’re the first to see me completely naked. And,’ she bent low to bring her lips to his ear, ‘you will be the only one. Ever.’

Her warm breath sent a thrill through Mike’s body. He knew he should say something, but couldn’t find any words to match what Alice had said. Fortunately, he didn’t need to say anything because carried on whispering.

‘You need to take off that mask. Abandon this disguise. This is what is fucking up your mind, the lack of respect, the humiliation, free yourself from it and you’ll be the man you used to be. The man I fell in love with. The man who will throw me onto this bed and fuck me so hard and so long that my scream will be heard in City Hall and my orgasm will be felt in your Batcave.’

Still Mike lay there. He wanted to give in and do what she was asking of him, but he was still reluctant to trust her. Suspicious that this might be a trap, like the ones she had laid for him before, so many times.

‘You have to do it yourself, I can’t do it for you. Only you can free yourself from that mask.’

Mike’s mind was almost made up.

His hands reached for his mask.

‘Alice, my name isn’t Mike. It’s-’

But he was stopped by a finger on his lips.

‘I don’t care what your real name is. Our name for you is Mike, just as mine is Alice. That is how it is going to be.’

Mike hesitated and then acted, knowing that if he thought about it any longer he would never do it. He gripped the edge of the mask under his chin and peeled it back.

Back
Top Bottom