Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A Search for the Dark and Depraved (NSFW)

Darlita

Meteorite
First of all, I'm not looking for romance. Any RP with me will be pure smut and depravity. Our characters will not fall in love or develop romantic feelings of any kind.

This request thread will include the following themes:
Dub-con/Non-con
Incest
Bestiality

If these things aren't your cup of tea, you'd best turn back now. You've been warned.

Please check out my F-List (also linked down in my signature) before you decide to contact me.

My character will be a young girl (15-17) with no sexual experience and little knowledge on the subject. Innocent, yet curious. She will need to be forced or coerced, at first, but will end up greatly enjoying the sexy and perverse things your character introduces her to.

Pairings/Plots/Themes
  • Drunk father x Innocent daughter
  • Horny older brother x Naive younger sister
  • Non-con gangbang. Any ideas welcome. This is a huge craving at the moment.
  • My character getting fucked with various household objects, sports equipment, etc.
  • Family dog (large breed) x Teenage girl
  • Multiple dogs x Teenage girl in a gangbang scenario
  • Werewolf during a full moon x Human girl
  • A sick and twisted pervert ties MC up in a barn and lets the horses have their way with her
  • Date rape
  • Demon x Church girl

Hard Limits
  • Grandfather/granddaughter incest
  • Any male character older than 50
  • Toilet stuff
  • Vore
  • Snuff

RP Preferences
  • I prefer private roleplay (PM or Discord).
  • Any potential partner must have a decent grasp on English spelling and grammar.
  • I prefer written character descriptions. If you insist on using photos/face-claims, the images I use for my character will be of older women, probably in their 20's. I'm sure you can use your imagination to picture them younger.

Please don't reply on this thread. The PM system is there for a reason.

Sincerely,
Darlita

Back
Top Bottom