Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Unit OoC Discussions

Aellon

Planetoid
Here we can discuss any OoC details of the game.

I'm currently building a 3d representation of the complex, but in the meantime:

A large high fence surrounds the compound. This is guarded by the Marine Corps. These corpsmen come from the Guard barracks at 8th and I streets in Washington. These are the same marines stationed at Camp David, furthering the ruse that North Mountain is a backup facility for the President.

Inside the compound are three main buildings.

The east building has four stories
2Dview of building
3Dview of building

The west building has two stories.
1st floor holds a large Gym, swimming pool and steam room.
2nd floor holds a soundproofed gun range.

The smaller south building has two floors and a basement level
1st floor contains the forensic labs
2nd floor holds the server rooms and a separate computer lab, though the servers can be reached via special network ports throughout the compound.
The basement level holds a small medical facility including an operating theatre and a small morgue.

The north side has the garage which holds three standard-issue black SUV's the team uses for local missions, or to drive them to the local airstrip about 10 minutes out, which holds a fully fueled G6 Gulfstream to take the team further out. While further out, the team can requisition vehicles from the local government motor pool, just like FBI or DHS mobile teams.

Last edited:
Looks like a nice team and the makings of an interesting setting to explore as a group. I'm looking forward to writing with all of you. Thank you @Aellon for putting this together.

No worries. I just hope the game will be enjoyable for everyone. I'll have the opening post done by tomorrow.

I think the best way to do things is to keep the main thread for the big plot, if people want to do personal things, like socializing, perhaps a separate thread would be easiest. Just start it with The unit, so I can find it.

Unless someone has a better idea?

That looks great. No idea how to do that though. I'm sure it's in the rules somewhere. *Goes to research*

Just waiting to hear back from an admin about the subforum. Or should we just get started and hope they can fix it after?

I think we sort of need to have a thread going and besides I think having introductory posts in the main thread is a good thing to get things started. It could be a regular morning briefing with everyone present as Assistant Director Gleeson goes over new occurrences worth investigating and stuff like that.

If people are still willing I'd be happy to continue, but I understand if people are no longer interested.

Back
Top Bottom