Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Current Craving: Beauty and the beast ! [NSFW links]

CrimDragon

Moon
Hi and thanks for taking interest in this thread.

In this I want to keep my current mood and desires organized and up to date. Hoping to find someone out there who has the same.

A quick introduction of myself:
- A mid 30s male
- played RP's over 20 years already
- fun (at least I hope so...)
- academic and quite busy real life ^^

That said I am looking for a partner to have a smooth and fun time. There is no plot to smut ratio, I can do both, but the story should be intriguing. Or at least the pairing we play. I do not do one liners (can't even mirror them) and had to make the experience it is rather boring to receive one. If I play I try to describe what the world / the characters look / smell / taste / feel like. It's about an immersion, right?

I am open to many many kinks and in time I learned anything is discussable, but I might not be into it. Yet, sometimes I can write it, as I love to please my partner's kinks.

Overall I want to say I do adore a good OOC. Especially: please simply tell me if you are not into the story anymore / my writing style doesn't get to you / you have no more time please tell me. No need to give a reason. A simple: "Have to stop." is enough. I am ditch friendly and won't have any bad feelings. Promise.

TL : DR
Literate roleplayer ~ 3 paragraphs per post. Vast experience in roleplaying and I hardly ghost people (only if they cross boundaries). Lately I manage to post at least once daily, except on weekends (work related...)
OOC friendly and a strong believer people should interact kindly, politely, friendly and open with each other. Always be blunt with me, I will be with you.
Now, enough with the 'intro talk' and towards the nice and naughty:

Current Craving:
-

The beauty and the beast

She is the (beautiful) scientist and the one in charge with exploring, examining and researching about the new species. He is 'the beast'. However there are so many unknowns what could happen!

I would like to play the concept of a pairing of a human woman with a (kind of) creature in modern times. I would like to play the beast part here and see where the story takes us. I am rather open to play any kind of creature, but in my opinion it should be somewhat humanoid. This can be a mythical being like a centaur, a werewolf maybe even a vampire? Up to something more alienoid? Gladly we weave in some fantasies here.

I do have a preference with playing him or him in a more aquatic setting.

Would love to brainstorm this!

-

In the end, thanks for checking by. Here's he link to my f-list and my 'original' request thread thread with further pairings and infos. Don't hesitate to send the PM ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom