Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Build a kingdom, build an Elf harem [GM LF player, dub-con/non-con themes] (NSFW images)

Shiver

Slaver Bait
July 2021 update: Reworked concept, new everything! I'll be taking my time in order to find a partner who's highly compatible in terms of kinks, style, and expectations.

Hello!
I'd like to GM a high fantasy RP in a setting of my own design, but I've come up with something a little different. This isn't going to be a typical 'adventure' or RPG style of game. Rather, it'll mostly be in one location, and it'll resemble a strategy and decision-making game. You'll play a fledgling ruler building up a stronghold, an army, and a harem. The RP will focus on the decisions you make and the management of your domain.

The game will predominantly focus on your character's quest for riches, influence... and of course, women. Much of it will revolve around collecting slave girls - willing or otherwise - for your enjoyment and to advise and assist your efforts with their own unique skills and knowledge. It'll involve themes of domination, misogyny, and non-con/dub-con, though there will be quite a lot of variety in there and it isn't super grim or gritty.

This RP will be plot and character heavy, and while there's sexiness throughout, it won't just be rushing from one smut scene to the next. It's more about a sexy backdrop and premise, rather than just a marathon of smut scenes. Read more about the premise and the gameplay below!

For centuries, the Elf domain of Vayn was the subject of much wonder, awe, and envy. It was a secretive nation, with little trade or contact allowed between it and the neighbouring human realms. Little had been known about Vayn's impressive and predominantly female population, though Elves had long been admired for their beauty as well as their innate magical ability, which eludes humans.

Two years ago an army of savage, bestial conquerers invaded Vayn. What the Invaders are or where they came from, no one knows, but their raiding and pillaging was enough to utterly fracture Vayn. Its capital was destroyed, its leaders killed, and its people displaced.

Amid the chaos, Vayn's human neighbours moved across the borders. Fertile lands and ancient secrets became exposed, and the displaced population of intriguing Elves became vulnerable to capture and slavery. New keeps were built, new territories carved up, new rulers were declared. With their own nation broken, many Elves willingly offered themselves to these exploitative human lords in exchange for stability and protection from the Invaders. Others staunchly refused and attempted to rebuild. Others became roaming refugees, seeking shelter and safety one day at a time.

You will play as a fledgling human ruler (perhaps a minor lord, or a successful mercenary? to be discussed!) seeking to carve out a piece of Vayn, as well as a harem of slavegirls, for yourself. You'll start with a small keep and a surrounding encampment, and will try to grow from there.

This will be mostly freeform RP, however I have designed a bit of a system that I want to test out. There will be basic resources (like army size, renown, and wealth) for you to manage. However, my hope is that all the of the more 'technical' things will be invisible to you. You'll make decisions on an intuitive and narrative basis. For example, it'll be enough for you to know that sending a skilled warrior character to accompany your army will increase the chances of success, without needing to know exactly how or why.

Mostly, you'll be interacting with the NPCs and the world (played by me), and will frequently face specific decisions and strategic choices. The exact flow and balance between freeform RPing and "decision time" is something we'll have to work out.

Kinks!
Please see my F-list here for a more fulsome yes/no list, but for starters, but this is a good summary:
Must Haves:
  • Non/Dub con - through force, trickery, or coercion.
  • Prostitution/Willing slavery
  • Objectification/misogyny - your character sees mine as a treasured prize. Whatever else she may be, he ultimately sees her as a sexy slave, and may say so.
  • Clothing and dress-up - forced into skimpy clothes and bikinis... I love RP with a focus on clothes and their gradual removal.
  • Giving slow, teasing blowjobs.
Strongly Prefer:
  • Tickle Torture - probably my biggest single kink. Preference will be given to anyone who's also into it!
  • Bondage - light to medium, and practical. No elaborate pinching or bulging rope knots... but shackled to a wall, tied to the bed? Yes please.
  • Name calling - terms of endearment or terms of objectification. Anything from "sweetheart" to "sexy bitch" to "rape meat."
  • Forced dancing/lapdances - forced to display oneself... reduced to lap candy. Love it.
Traps! Avoid:
  • I do not like degradation. I like my characters objectified, but in an appreciating way. E.g. call her a 'gorgeous fuck toy,' or a 'sexy bitch,' but not a 'worthless hole.'
  • Non-con play with me stays non con. No paradoxical orgasms, no slowly learning to love it, no 'making her body betray her.' Be a selfish dom.
  • If you're into really hentai-ish tropes (ahegao, inflation, excessive fluids, exaggerated proportions, etc.) we are not likely to be compatible

You should message me if...
  • You've read through everything above, and have ideas or have questions!
  • You're willing to play on Discord.
  • We have compatible kinks, including a desire to avoid the "traps" in the spoiler above.
  • You're a good writer. We all make typos, but I am a bit of a stickler for spelling and grammar, sorry.
  • You're looking for an active but leisurely pace of play... sometimes one post per day or two, sometimes more when convenient
  • You have strong ideas of how you'd like to shape your own realm! There will be lots of prompts for you to react to, but my hope is for you to bring your own goals and ideas to drive things forward as well.
I'm going to take my time before starting this one, and I'm looking for an ideal partner! So please share your interests and ideas, your kinks, where you think we match up and why you think we'd be good together!

Last edited:
ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif

*BUMP*

Back
Top Bottom