Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PM Quirks

Rex.

𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗮𝗻
Supporter
Relatively new here, so I wanted to ask/confirm a few things:

1. It appears that PMs are not able to be edited after a certain period of time. How long after a PM post is created can that post be edited before the editing function is disabled?

2. I have an initial post to a story in PM that requires changes ... whom can I speak with in order to give me temporary editing capabilities with that particular post? It's nothing scandalous, just need to re-link some images.

3. In PMs, it appears that you cannot attach files, only directly link them -- i wondered if this was intentional and, if so, why? Just curious.

Thanks so much for your help!

Well I can definitely answer the first question and that is 12 hours. The third? Who knows. Maybe someone is having a laugh at our expense. Good luck my friend.

Relatively new here, so I wanted to ask/confirm a few things:

1. It appears that PMs are not able to be edited after a certain period of time. How long after a PM post is created can that post be edited before the editing function is disabled?

2. I have an initial post to a story in PM that requires changes ... whom can I speak with in order to give me temporary editing capabilities with that particular post? It's nothing scandalous, just need to re-link some images.

3. In PMs, it appears that you cannot attach files, only directly link them -- i wondered if this was intentional and, if so, why? Just curious.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hello Rex!

Editing functions are there for supporters of Blue moon. I believe the cut off for editing by members is 15 minutes otherwise.

I hope this helps!

💜

As for the third, it's been discussed before and answered by Vekseid himself, files cannot be uploaded directly to PMs from your computer to avoid unsolicited genital pictures. If ya know wadda mean.
That makes sense ... thank you ~

Editing functions are there for supporters of Blue moon.
By supporters, do you mean staff and moderators ... or folks who contribute financially to the site?

That makes sense ... thank you ~

By supporters, do you mean staff and moderators ... or folks who contribute financially to the site?
Prism is correct, and yes! Financial supporters of the site do have more privileges for their contributions, such as being able to edit their PMs at any time.

If you're interested, there is a link to the patreon at the very top of the page.

Otherwise I'm sure your partner will be understanding of a separate message to show the images you intended. :) Most folks on here are flexible and understanding like that.

If you're interested, there is a link to the patreon at the very top of the page.

I was going to ask about how to contribute, and you intercepted my question. Thank you all for your help!

I was going to ask about how to contribute, and you intercepted my question. Thank you all for your help!
You're so welcome! You had great questions. We're glad to have you!

I think you're right. I think the 15 minutes was before the update.

As for the third, it's been discussed before and answered by Vekseid himself, files cannot be uploaded directly to PMs from your computer to avoid unsolicited genital pictures. If ya know wadda mean.

15 minutes before I added edit history to pms.

That answer was because of a rather specific "I want to send a pic from my cell phone to someone"

Ultimately, it means I'm hosting the images, and in addition to paying for their indefinite storage, I can end up being responsible for them. Nor do I want to make PM patrolling my staff's job, nor do I think you want me to make that sort of thing my staff's job.

Back
Top Bottom