Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Toga's Quirk Evolution [My hero Toga x Ochaco]

DominusSilvarum

Super-Earth
[Wrote this by request of one of my friends, figured I'll share and get some feedback. Not my best work and needs some touching up but here y'all go!]

A soft squeak of metal, almost rhythmic, that is the first thing that Ochaco's ears. Next comes cool air, it makes her shiver to her core, finally her sight, fluttering eyes open to see a dimly lit square stone room. The only light being the source of the sound from before, a squeaking bulb lightly swinging back and forth. The shifting light causes shadows to dance around the room, creating shapes, that with her own imagination make her recoil. "W-what....?" She says softly to herself, a slight stammer in her words.

Last she remembered she was headed to meet Izuku at the park, she can still see his bright goofy smile as he waves at her. She hears some shuffling feet, the light above casting a bit of illumination to reveal black knee high socks and brown shoes. "About time you're awake!" The female says, giggling to punctuate her words.

Ochaco tenses, she tries to move her hands but finds herself incapable, they're bound by something behind her back. Taking a moment to look around she gathers a bit more intel about the scene. Currently she is sitting upon a wooden chair, her ankles tied to the front legs of the chair, spread slightly, her wrists tied together and along the back of the chair. The situation was bad but it had a way to get worse, the chilly room most table because of her lack of clothing, at some point they were taken from her. Ochaco's face is crimson with a mixture of rage and embarrassment as she yells "Toga! Let me go!"

Toga steps forward, more of her body is revealed by the light, what is revealed makes Ochaco recoil, her clothing being her own. "Let you go?" She thinks, tilting her head to the side, her right index finger coming to tap her lips for a few seconds. "Nah! I want to figure something out..~" She takes a step closer, now fully illuminated by the light, a wild grin on her lips.

"What could you possibly have to ask me, that would risk the hero's taking you in?!" She yells out, her anger at being caught more important than her lack of clothing, her body still kerning in her bindings in the attempt to break them. Toga's eyes flick to the bindings, they're still holding up. She walks forward and sits on Ochaco's left knee. "See, this is what I don't understand about you heroes. It's always "oh, someones gonna save me, nothing bad's gonna happen!"" She says, mocking her with her voice reaching a higher octave than normal.

Her eyes narrow, she reaches behind her back with her left hand, the glint of steel seen as a large knife is pulled forth. "Do you know why people get rescued? Because either the villain is too incompetent, or...." The knife lifts, Ochaco tries to lean back, her body thrashing but she is at a loss of words. Toga's hand moves forward, the knife lightly run along her face, not penetrating her skin but letting her feel the cold steel. "They don't want to kill them. You might be rescued, because if you help me out, I won't have to kill you..~" She giggles.

Ochaco trembles, she has never been this close to death. She has faced villains before, but this was different, she felt an air coming off Toga that scared her. Her eyes are shut tight all whilst the knife traces her skin, this done solely to let her know Toga was in control. "W.. what do you want from me?" She says with trembling words.

"I want to know why my dear Izuku still likes you so much?!" That was the reason, she didn't want to know sensitive information about the heroes, she wanted to know the only answer Toga cared about. "Are you serious!?" Ochaco can't help herself from calling out "Why do I have to be naked for this!?"

Toga kicks her legs all whilst she talks, they didn't bring her any closer to Izuku's love so she didn't really care for them, a smile still on her lips. "My quick, hm, evolved in a rather unique way." She leans forward, standing now as she turns to face her, bending down so they're nose to nose. "You see, before I could become someone with their blood, but it was limited.." She frowns a bit, her right hand moving forward to grasp Ochaco's left breasts with her open palm, kneading it between her fingers, her nippled hardened from the cold lightly pinched betweem her index and middle fingers.

Ochaco gasps at the sudden touch "D-dont touch me there!" She cries, her sounds of protest cut off as Toga's lips connect with hers, a tongue forcing its way into her mouth to capture hers. Muffled moans of protest come from Ochaco, however they're silenced completely when Toga flashes her knife, tears starting to form in her eyes as a response, the last one of protest. Toga pulls back, breaking the kiss, her hand still fondling her breast. "It can't be the way you kiss, you're terrible at that!" She laughs a bit, teasing the captured hero.

Ochaco's tears start to fall lightly, one after the other from fear and disgust. "Why are you doing this? What does molestating me have to do with Izuku?" Toga sighs, the knife lifts up to her lips as a way to shush her. "As I said before, my quick evolved. Now, I don't really like it but it's how things are. You heries get the flashy stuff whilst we get this.." the knife hand leaves her lips, it travels down, the flat of the blade trailing across her neck as a means of intimidation before it goes along her collar bone, between her breasts, along her stomach, over he waist, then finally stops at her pubus.

Ochaco is trembling, tears starting to flow from her eyes in greater amounts the more the knife trails her skin. "I have to consume orgasms." Toga says, drawing some attention away from the knife. "It's gross but guys are easy, you can suck them off and be done. Girls like us take time however." The flat of the knife removes itself from her skin, the cold steel butt of the handle replaces itself however against her her clit, moving it in small circles to rub it.

The cold steel has Ochaco yelp in protest, no sounds of pleasure leave her lips for the time being, fear is too great to even speak. "When I consume an orgasm I can not only become them for longer, but I truly become them. I get their memories, their quirks, all of it." Her hand still plays with her breast, she keeps looking into Ochaco's eyes, loving the fear inside them. Her lips only an inch away, her nose leans forward to rub against hers with a slight giggle. "That's why I'm not going to kill you. I need you. I need you so I can be with Izuku~"

"Y-youre crazy!" Ochaco says through tears, Toga laughing as she finally regains the nerve to speak. Toga leans forward, her tongue collecting the tears from her right cheek before moving to her right ear, whispering into it. "If only your tears had an effect on me I wouldn't need to collect your love nectar....they do turn me on so keep crying and begging for me, ok?" Her teeth nip at her ear, chewing on it softly. The knife presses against her clit even more rubbing rougher against it, her right hand pulls off her breast and instead focuses solely on her nipple, pinching and twisting it between her thumb and index finger.

Ochaco yells out in pain, her body tensing. "Yes, just like that. I don't want you to be the only one who orgasms, it wouldn't be fair, would it?" Toga taunts into her ear, pulling her head back she pulls the knife and her hand away. Ochaco pants in the chair, still trembling and crying, the display only making Toga more aroused. The latter gets to her knees, she looks at the girls slit, she thinks of something and her expression goes dark, the girl is smooth and clean shaven. "Is there a reason why you're shaved? Did you plan on sleeping with ny dear Izuku today!?" Her voice gets louder, more crazed.

Ochaco yells out in responce "No I wasn't!" Even if she was, admitting to something like that would get her cut. Toga however doesn't seem to buy it, she glares up at Ochaco past her breasts. "You better not have, by the end of this I'll know the truth. If I find out you took Izuku's virginity from me, you're going to beg me for death.." The knife tings on the floor as she drops it for the time being, her left hand coming forth to rub her palm against her labia. "All I need is this, your slutty hole and Izuku will be all mine." Her index finger extends to trail her lower lips, the pad of her finger finding the passage deeper as it starts to explore. Ochaco tenses, a soft whimper comes from her lipsm. Pleading was not something that would work against Toga, if anything it made it worse. All she could do is endure until help arrived, she couldn't orgasm no matter what.

The finger slides into her even further, Ochaco feeling every last centimeter of the digit as it pushes into her cavern. Toga looks on with a smirk, the hand twists, her finger curling, she wanted to find all the places that felt good for her. Toga's right hand however slides to her stolen skirt, her index fingers rubbing her own wet slit through the stolen white panties. Before long she'd become this girl and become one with Izuku, she couldn't wait, the fantasy drove her forward. The finger pumps faster inside her, curling up to rub along the roof of her pussy before finally Toga earns a reward. "A..ah.." It's soft but the right spot was found, a gentle noise emerging from Ochaco's mouth, her teeth gritting to prevent any more. "Aw, come on.." Toga pants softly from her own pleasure, her fingers slipping into her panties to have her fingers push into her own depths. "I want to hear you sing your song of lust.." She says whilst leaning forward, her tongue flicks against the captured girls clit which causes her hips to jerk in responce, her vaginal walls tightening. "Looks like we found another winner..~" Toga says playfully, her warm breath impacts her clit as she speaks.

Toga's tongue starts to swirl around the nub, her finger starting to curl and pump faster into her pussy, it gradually gets wetter, tighter. Ochaco leans her head back, she breaths heavily through her nose trying to hold back but her orgasm is building faster than she thought it would. Toga doesn't stop, she continues teasing her this way all whilst fingering herself, Toga moans aswell, her sounds vibrating her lips that are now suckling upon her clit. After another minute Ochaco starts to twitch inside, her walls getting tighter, her breathing getting faster, all signs Toga is showing aswell that their orgasms are close.

Toga pulls the finger out of her and replaces it with her mouth, her tongue lapping at her juices, Ochaco can't help it, moans start to slip from her mouth. Toga's form starts to fill out a bit more as she tastes her, the more she licks the more she starts to look like the girl before her. Blonde hair turns brown, her tongue delves deeper until finally both girls clench, Ochaco releasing her juices onto Toga's waiting tongue, Toga trembling as she feels a mass of sensations hit her all at once.

With her new power she gets memories earliest to latest, the newest memory is of the orgasm which prolongs her own, the girl falling on her back, her legs spread as she fingers herself through a double orgasm, riding every last wave. When it finally subsides Toga looks at her hand, seeing that it's one that belongs to Ochaco. She starts to laugh, the memories flowing through her. "You're in luck, Izuku is still pure, he's all mine!" Ochaco starts to cry harder seeing the girl now using her body, Toga lays on the ground panting and laughing, this was the start of a new mission for her, the mission to claim Izuku's heart once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom