Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female DD's Roleplay Recruitment!

Dherune Drygar

Planetoid
Hello! Welcome to my request thread c: My name is Dherune Drygar but feel free to just call me Rune. Today I am looking for a couple of partners to indulge me in some Futa x Fem roleplays. I will share my ideas in a second but please don't think that I am only interested in my own ideas. If you don't see something you like but think that you might have an idea I like, then please feel free to message me all the same! Anyway, here are the ideas that I have:

The Hunters
Magic has manifested in the world, awakening powers in seemingly random people and empowering them to deal with monsters that appear behind these portal like gates that lead to another world. It is only by venturing into the gates and taking out the anchor monster that the gate will vanish without expelling the monsters inside onto the world. Sasha just happens to be one of these people who deal with the monsters, however she awakened more than just magical powers. She also happened to grow a massive cock that she needs to empty from time to time or she becomes too distracted to do her job safely.

You can play another hunter who she has confided in, a sexy monster girl that she comes across in a dungeon, or just a civilian who helps her out between jobs.

Midnight Wanderer
Meeting coincidentally during a midnight snack run at the convenience store, our characters form an unusual relationship, meeting night after night for a bit of quick release in the alley beside the store. Will their relationship ever be more? Are one of them hiding something from the other? Let's talk about it c: My Character

The Short Rest
My Character is a mercenary or adventurer who regularly engages in dangerous work, her only reprieve being those times she is able to visit yours in-between jobs. You could be a shop keeper, a crafts person, or anything really. Point is you are where she calls home when not on the road.

Preferred Kinks: (Not all are necessary)
Large Cocks - 10 to 18"
Age Difference
Face Sitting/Fucking
Throat/Stomach Bulging
Plentiful Cum
Fucked Silly/Unconscious
Multiple Orgasms/Easy Orgasms
Harem/Reverse Harem
Group Scenes
etc.

Last edited:
Back