Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female DD's Original RP Thread

Dherune Drygar

Planetoid
Hello! Welcome to my request thread c: Today I am looking for a couple of specific roleplay ideas that I will detail below. If you think they are something you would be interested in then feel free to message me. If they don't strike your fancy quite right but you have an idea you think I will like, also feel free to message me c: In either event, I look forward to hearing from you and so without further adieu, here are my ideas:

The Crew of the Aurora
In a world where people inhabit islands that float in the sky, airships are among the most valuable modes of transportation available. The Aurora is one such ship, captained by Drenan Drygar, a middle aged Skyfarer who managed to save enough money to buy his own ship. All he needs now is a crew and he'll be able to earn back his money and make a name for himself. [Harem, Slice of Life, Fluffy Fantasy RP]

The Reluctant Master
Gideon Wynters was considered little more than a hedge mage by others of the arcane community, though he knew that was more because he cared about the magic more than politics. He would spend most of his time travelling and studying the practical uses of magic and ancient ruins. However his interests often brought him through towns that few passed and every once in a while he would be propositioned to teach a new person how to do magic. This time was no different, and in an attempt to scare off his newest aspiring pupil, perhaps he asked for a little too much but it didn't seem to matter as she did it anyway. [Fantasy, Magic, Apprentice x Master]

A Friend In Need
When his childhood friend falls on hard times financially, Chase is worried when she goes to his father to ask for help, knowing the sort of deals that he offers. A wealthy businessman, his father offers to unburden beautiful women of their debt in exchange for becoming an indentured servant. His indentures are expected to wear revealing maid uniforms and be available to either him or his son whenever they want, leaving her to his son seeing how much the two mean to each other. [Modern, Free Use, Romance] Potential Refs: [Younger] [Older]

Preferred Kinks: (Not all are necessary)
Large Cocks - 10 to 18"
Age Difference
Face Sitting/Fucking
Throat/Stomach Bulging
Plentiful Cum
Fucked Silly/Unconscious
Multiple Orgasms/Easy Orgasms
Harem/Reverse Harem
Group Scenes
Height Difference - Kal is 5'7" and so his guardian could be 6'+ or 5'-
etc.

Last edited: