Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Mermaid/Merfolk Roleplay, Long Term, Slow Burn

Shade16

Planetoid
Hi, looking for a Mermaid/Merfolk Roleplay. I’m really looking for a slow burn romance, maybe enemies to friends to lovers, maybe even with a language barrier possibly, but it’s something we can talk about. Maybe science as well, but it’s up for debate, I just really want to explore a roleplay with merfolk in it. I’m good with long term, multiple characters, drama, story driven/smut driven roles.

One idea I had was that YC is hired on to a scientific study, the funder being an eccentric billionaire with a love for mythical and rare creatures. He/She has already captured a merperson (MC) and needs YC to understand them, maybe because of the language barrier, biology, to use them to find more merpeople or plans to simply keep them as an exotic pet.

If you want to take a darker turn it could be that YC is the one who wants to use MC, is maybe trying to manipulate them, it’s just an idea though. I also like the idea that MC is both curious about humanity, but is resentful and angry about being in captivity and I love the idea of incorporating scientific play and/or medical play.

This is my f list, and a lot of this is something we can talk about and find a roleplay we both really enjoy. I am also a switch, so if you’d rather have a role reversal with MC as the scientist and YC as the merperson, than that is more than welcome for me.

Back
Top Bottom