Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxMxF Werewolf/ABO Plots

Tox_the_Jew

Planetoid
Hello All,

I'm going to quickly write these out because I have to leave my desktop soon, but I wanted to gauge if anyone is interested in the following two plots I have:

Werewolves have always had hierarchical rules when it comes to mating. Anything outside of an Alpha and Omega or Beta and Beta dynamic is viewed harshly. When Muse A, a Beta Male, and Muse B, an Omega Female, are discovered to have mated together, it causes chaos to ensue in their pack. Many want to make "an example" out of them, others simply want Muse A or both of them to be exiled. While determining what to do with the pair, the two managed to escape their pack when a fight breaks out. While they are able to retreat from the pack, they have accidentally wandered into the territory of another pack. When discovered, one of the Alpha Males, Muse C, takes an interest in the two fugitives and would like to mate with them both.
Open characters: Muse B and Muse C
Tags: Dominant Male, Submissive Female, Semi-Dominant Male / Semi-Submissive Male, Werewolves, ABO

Werewolves are lone creatures and often only stay in accompany with their mate(s). Muse A had been attacked by a feral werewolf while camping. Luckily he survived the attack, but he was made into a werewolf. Now he must make his way through a world without any assistance from his maker. However, he is quickly noticed by a werewolf couple, Muse B and Muse C, who wishes to mate with him. Their first encounter did not go well and the newly made werewolf flees from them. However, they will not be ignored by the "new pup."
Open characters: Muse B and Muse C
Tags: Dominant Male, Dominant Female, Submissive Male, Werewolves

Back
Top Bottom