Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female (Thread 2)Extreme Kinky Taboo RP (PM, Discord)

Yoshi009

Super-Earth
The fun stuff is at the bottom. Requirements are at the bottom. Have fun :D
Sorry for a more serious tone in the requirements. I was keeping things fun but a few people are not reading the post. So in an attempt to be honest and fair to everyone I have included some thoughts on things. The kinky fun stuff is at the top so take a look and see if you like what you see :) My kinks are extreme but I am not. This is story stuff not IRL Don't be afraid to say hi. Just be honest and communicate and we can see what we can do.

Kinks (site rules apply of course)
Story wise I like things outside the normal.

Everything is open to discussion. PM if you have any questions

This is the more extreme thread. Because of that this isn't looking for just a game. Its looking for specifics.

Must Include Ons
Cum play
Beasts: Dogs, Horses, whatever you enjoy
Anal
Very Rough Sex
Oral Giving/receiving
Scat
Watersports

Other Ons
Incest: brother/ mom,sis,aunt (open to other combinations)
Exhibitionism
Masturbation
Humiliation/Degrading
Watersports
Girl x Girl
Dirty talking
Bullying
Punishment

Basic F-List

Story ideas

Therapist abuses their position for their own ends.

Fallout RPG is coming. Made me think. Vault has had a catastrophic failure. The freezers have failed killing most of the inhabitants. The remainder are members from one family and some animals. Incest/beast a must for this one.

The rebellious son

Lonely Mom or the Coolest Aunty

Family farm

Crossing the wrong girl at school.

The day after the hypnotist.

The Bully picked on the wrong person. Hard Retribution

Blackmail

Non Con

Important General Info
Please read my add before contacting me. I have been getting a lot more "hey wanna RP" and when asked what kinks are needed or are mutual if the answer is silence or non-conclusive then we won't be moving forward. These sorts of conversations have had a 100% failure rate. If we can't converse and exchange information then there will be no way we can frame a story. It also nearly always means they have not read this post. Please read my post if we are in line enough mutually then totally fire off a PM to me.

I am pretty open with my likes. I want to enjoy myself and I want you to enjoy myself. I am not a grammar Nazi. Mistakes happen and this is a release from life stresses its all good. So if anything peaks your interest or you have a question PM away. I don't mind if you do first or third. I don't mind if you swap. Rule number 1 have fun. I am easy. I have no problem if you want to play a version of yourself. I know some people prefer that.

Plot Preference
I like REALISTIC AND SEMI-REALISTIC games. That is what I dig. 99% of the time in a modern slice of life environment. I play Shadowrun, Star Trek Adventures, L5R, Star Wars, 7th Sea and Tales from the Loop with my regular gaming group. I get my unrealistic fun there. Now occasionally there has been a clever and interesting idea outside my usual plots so feel free to give ideas if you like. But when I get a list where none of them are remotely close to realistic or semi-realistic it really makes me feel like they have not read the post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom