Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking for stories! Lots of ideas inside!

AllForRP

Planetoid
I have been RPing for around fifteen years now. I feel as if I am fairly literate and tend to write larger posts, around a paragraph or two minimum, to more. I would like a similar partner to write with. These can be long term or short term! Though, I do have to say that I enjoy long term more

I also must advise that I am a stay at home mom of two. So, sometimes I might be able to respond right away or sometimes it might take me a bit. Please be patient with me! I will be back!

What am I looking for? Well, all kinds of stories. From drama filled stories, to mystery, intrigue, and slice of life, I am looking for everything. Whatever is more story oriented. I like smut, don't get me wrong, but I like to have some story with it, as well. Maybe 60% to 40%? Or, even 50% to 50%? Also, here is my f-list!

This is a new idea that I have been trying to piece together, so please bear with me! I look forward to shifting it or putting it more together with any partners I get.

Essentially, our characters would be roommates, maybe having known each other for a long time, or maybe not that long, but they just kind of clicked. I'd very much like for them to be at least be friends or semi-comfortable with one another. Eventually, maybe one of our characters is in a 'dry spell' and a little bit desperate, something they make known during a night of drinking, or perhaps even one of our characters is bold enough to bring it up to the other, and our characters end up sleeping together, though agree to remain friends, but nothing more. I could see this going multiple ways, they could just continue to have sex, trying out all kinds of things, having fun, while not being 'tied down', maybe they agree to enhance their fun, maybe your character convincing another girl he is seeing to join in, or maybe mine convincing one of her friends to join them? Or, I could even see it going with one of our characters falling for the other. Whatever we'd like!

That's right, I'm craving a zombie apocalypse role play. Preferably, maybe a long term role play? Also, I do have a plot that we could use. If you're a lover of gore, zombies, apocalypse, etc, then PM me!

This might be a bit odd, but I am looking for some kind of survival story. Maybe our characters, not knowing each other or maybe even knowing each other, are on the same vacation trip, and after an accident, they are stranded somewhere? Them, or maybe even a few more. I don't mind playing multiple characters! It could even be an apocalyptic type of setup. Maybe a virus or some such has wiped out most of the Earth and our characters, being some of the only survivors left, are left to rebuild? Or, maybe it is still ravaging and our characters have to fight through it and stay safe? These ideas are just basic ones, by the way, and I would love to hear any other ideas!

I love anything in a historical setting! From Egypt, to Rome, Medieval, the colonies, and more! I do not expect these to be completely historically accurate, even I don't know everything, but I would love stories set in these kinds of settings. Maybe a peasant working to become part of the King's court? Or, just the daily lives of someone and we can see where things go?

I am looking forward to getting some role play going! Also, don't be afraid to throw your own ideas at me! I am looking for all kinds of RP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom