Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nefarious Superhero Adventures! (Closed)

Your Succubu

Just a girl who likes system role-plays.
Introduction: Hello everyone! I'm looking for some players interested in some system gaming with a mix of smut. I'll be running a game of Masks: A New Generation, which is a lightweight PbtA game about teenaged superheroes. Of course I'd love to get some smutty scenes in with my role-playing. I'm mostly interested in the classic superhero smut people are into. Villains who decide to use their defeated nemesis as a toy for their pleasure. Maybe even a fed up hero who decides to release some pent up stress with a villain. That sort of stuff...

The Game: As mentioned earlier, we will be using a game called Masks: A New Generation. It's a game that uses the PbtA system which means it's narrative focused, and pretty easy to pick up. Don't worry if you have no experience with it. I'll be guiding people through the rules, and expect that there will be at least a couple newcomers. In Masks you play as superheroes aged 16-19 who are still discovering their place in the world. You battle villains, and deal with what it means to be a young hero in the world. It's based off of classic comics/shows like Young Justice, and Teen Titans. It's a healthy mix of about 50% super hero action, and 50% emotional teenaged drama.

Tone: Obviously the smutty elements put the game in a hard 18+ territory, but other than that, I'd like to keep a tone similar to the comics/shows it's based on. Things should be hopeful, not grim and brooding. Witty banter during fights. Not a lot of blood and serious injuries. On screen death would be rare and important story moments. Additionally, I'd like to keep things pretty street-level. You'd generally be stopping villains who commit robberies, terrorize a street, etc... Not world saving stuff. Think the typical sort of stuff Spider-man gets into with his rogues gallery. Safety tools will be used to ensure everyone is a-okay with both the sexual and non-sexual content of the game.

Smut: Like I said I'd like include some smut within the game. That being said, I still want the game to be mostly focused around the non-smut plot, and I don't want to be bogged down in sex scenes. I'd say generally in the 90% non-smut, to 10% smut ratio is typically what I like. What that in mind, still expect plenty of sex-charged, or sex-adjacent scenes. A fight with a villain taunting the heroine with all the nasty things he's going to do with her when he defeats her, the flirty encounter between the hero and the sexy cat obsessed cat-burglar, stuff like that...

Like I said earlier, I like the kinky non-consensual stuff that always crops up when you look at any erotic superhero content. I love the idea of a villain who would rather rape the heroine and leave her for someone to find, rather than outright kill her. A world in where the villains and heroes both engage in deliciously smutty acts sounds super (pun intended) appealing. I'd love to world-build some stuff with the group about what the world is like when all the heroes and villains can't help but embrace their kinkiest desires. I'd love to explore the ramifications of that on the world, and make the setting seem at least somewhat plausible.

With non-consent being a big part of the story, and a hopeful light tone being the objective, I'd like to shy away from intense life-altering rape. Obviously in real-life such an event would have a tremendous impact on a person, but in the interest of keeping things kinky, and on tone, I'd like to perhaps lessen the severity of the act. A couple of scenes need to get over the act is fine if you think it makes things more believable, but I wouldn't want any sort of rape that happens to scar the character in any way. Once again, we can world-build on how the attitude about sex is different within the world, and what other sort of ramifications that has in other areas.

I imagine that most of the sexual content will take place between PC heroes, and NPC villains. There is of course also potential for PC hero on PC hero relationships, PC hero with NPC hero, and even relationships from a PCs non-hero mundane life. I of course will tailor things with your limits in mind. For example, if you're not into MxM, then I'll make sure that stuff doesn't happen to your character. Although, I ask that you be pretty open-minded about other people engaging in their kinks. Of course, I respect you might have some absolute hard no's that you don't want to see, but you should be okay with previously mentioned subjects. The things that I am mostly interested in exploring are:

Non-Consent
Non-con to Con
Romance
Kidnapping
Hypnosis

Things that I am not interested in are:

Unrealistic Sizes
Furry Characters
Characters who exist solely around sex

Partner Preferences:
I am looking for partners who meet the following:
  • Write with a level of competency. You don't need to be perfect, but you should be able to capitalize, and not make many spelling errors.​
  • Write in third-person perspective.​
  • Enjoy long-term playing. Specifically for at least several months.​
  • Active, and able to check in on most days throughout the week.​
  • Post at least a semi-paragraph level response. I don't expect consistent multi-paragraph responses due to the nature of using a system, but I need partners who can at least post a few sentences in most posts.​
  • Photographic, realistically drawn, or classic superhero comic style artwork. I'm not looking to play with anyone who plays/watches exclusively anime stories. I don't enjoy the elements found in anime stories typically, so I prefer if you're more familiar with western storytelling rather than anime storytelling.​
  • We will be playing on Discord since I find it easier for back and forth replies, and for keeping things organized and running smoothly. I'd prefer if you already had a Discord account that you use often, and are comfortable with using.​

It's been a long while, but I have played Masks before, I would be interested in giving this a go. I have a couple ideas I'm interested in potentially playing around. Everything looks fine to me personally, I can be around at least a little on most days. Curious tho, since I assume this is gonna be play by post. How do you intend to handle the post session mechanics? Changes to stats and xp and stuff.
Session based mechanics will be handled in the fiction. A session end will be whenever I think a TV show episode would have ended narratively.
I am interested too. Both in the system and the idea, also in the roleplay! :)
Awesome. If both of you would go ahead and PM me your Discord usernames, I'll go ahead and send you a friend request and invite to the server.

I never played the system before, so are you ok with handling a noob?

Hello!

I am very interested in this game, and would love to play with all of you! I loved watching shows like Teen Titans, and I like the idea of playing an upcoming superhero girl who still tries to find her place, getting used to her powers, finding her own limits in what she is willed to do in order to fight crime, learn that it's sometimes more important to stop the supervillain from flooding Downtown than to stop the drug dealer around the corner, and get thoroughly used and abused when she loses.

I do not know the system yet, but I am happy to learn!

I'm more than happy to play in Discord, feel free to add me!
C0rtana#1859
Capital C, zero, rtana

Hello!

I am very interested in this game, and would love to play with all of you! I loved watching shows like Teen Titans, and I like the idea of playing an upcoming superhero girl who still tries to find her place, getting used to her powers, finding her own limits in what she is willed to do in order to fight crime, learn that it's sometimes more important to stop the supervillain from flooding Downtown than to stop the drug dealer around the corner, and get thoroughly used and abused when she loses.

I do not know the system yet, but I am happy to learn!

I'm more than happy to play in Discord, feel free to add me!
C0rtana#1859
Capital C, zero, rtana
I'm also interested. I haven't played but Masks has been on my radar for son rime
I've ended up getting a lot of responses to this game pretty quickly, and it's filled up now. I'll keep you two in mind if we have anyone drop out.

Back
Top Bottom