Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A trip to the Doctor's Gone Wrong

Midnight

Supernova
Nevada had received a message from the clinic that she had an appointment the next day. Nevada hadn't remembered actually setting up an appointment. It was odd...her cell phone didn't have a reminder, it wasn't written on her calender and she had told no one of it. She wondered if she had merely set up the appointment and then forgotten to write it down. She had excepted the reminder and thanked the woman that had told her. It was a regular check up so she hadn't really mentioned it to anyone.

Her appointment was 7:30 in the morning. Nevada was always up at 5 oclock so it was easy for her to get up and get ready for her appointment. Nevada loved getting up in the mornings. She usually got up, took a shower, made herself some breakfast, then went throughout her day like any other. Nevada was actually at the moment on her way to the clinic where her appointment waited.

Nevada was early as she walked into the office at seven oclock. No one was behind the desk as she went to the counter so she waited for someone to see her.

ten minutes passed and no one greeted her so Nevada tapped the bell near her on the counter and soon enough a woman with flaming red hair greeted her and asked her for her name. "Nevada Hamilton...I have a 7:30 appointment. " the woman looked through documents and soon looked up smiling. There was a glint in the woman's eyes as she told her she could take her in now since there were no others here.

Nevada thanked the woman as she guided her back into one of the rooms. Room 4. "Thank you.." she told the woman as she sat down on the paper sheet on the bed. She sighed softly and placed her purse on the metal table next to the bed. She lowered her eyes as she faced away from the door to stare out the window. The sun was just up and the skies were clear. There was no wind blowing so the leaves on trees and bushes were still and calm. She watched as a squirrel quickly ran aross a branch.

Nevada smiled softly. She loved nature and it's creatures. The animals were so adorable, even the larger ones, like bears and deer. She tilted her head as the squirrel stared at another, a female one. the females tail twitch a couple of times before she made her way over to the male squirrel. She lowered her eyes to the ground and sighed softly.

--your post doesn't have to be long...mine aren't that long...I can post more if you want me too. I just don't know how much you actually wanted me to post so..I hope this is okay!--

As Nevada lay down on on the cold examining table a sound could be heard from the hallway, the doctor stepping into the room. The man was tall, about six feet in height, and was rather imposing, not in that he was muscular, the Doctor was actually rather skinny, scrawny even, though he was tall, and his body had a lithe grace to it. The doctor also had long greying hair that was tied into a ponytail. The man walked into the room, venturing into the room and smiling at the girl on the bed "Hello my dear, thank you for being on time" The man looked at the female through his slim, square glasses, his grey eyes sparkling as he stepped into the room., when he spoke, there was a faint accent to his voice. He was rather handsome, but at the same time, rather scary.

"I am Doctor Romanov, I am afraid Doctor Smith had a bit of an accident, so I will be filling in for him"

Romanov smiled, taking a couple steps towards the girl. He had pearly white teeth, quite stunning and adding to his overall handsomeness "Don't worry though, I am a very good friend of Doctor smith, she has said a lot about you" Indeed, she did. of course even she had no idea this appointment was taking place. The doctor smiled eagerly "So, shall we get started?" Romanov walked over to a cabinet and took a cloth and something else from it, preparing the items with a half smile on his face, hiding them from the girl.

"Now"

The doctor grinned. approaching the female from behind "Could you sit up for me?" He asked, applying a bit of pressure on her shoulders before starting a regular check up. When he was in position he grinned, his look changing from a kindly doctor as a mad smile crept across his face "now for our final order of business, a little injection"

The doctor gave the girl no time to react, acting fast and bringing his hands in, one with a cloroform soaked cloth to bring over her mouth and nose and the other a needle jabbing into her neck, a paralysis agent, yes, a bit of an overkill, but still, he was practiced was he not?

Later she would awaken naked, chained to a wall so she could not move her hands. The room around her soulless and metalic. Only a few feet away from her was the doctor, he had changed quite thoroughly, his hair was no longer tidy and in the dim light he looked much more horrifying. The man would push a cart away into a spot in the wall before turning to the girl. That pristine white lab coat was now spotted and soaked with blood. "Good morning sleepyhead, the paralysis and aching should fade soon"

Nevada heard the noise from the hall and she turned slightly expecting to see her regular doctor. She watched as a tall, slim male entered the room. She stared at him for a moment, wondering if he was her nurse, she had, come upon male nurses before but he spoke before she could even ask the question. She nodded slowly. "Oh...I see..I hope Doctor Smith is alright.." she spoke softly and watched the knew doctor as he stepepd forward. She had never seen him before, so she let herself look him over as he spoke to her.

She looked up at him and tilted her head. She felt her bangs gently glide against her forehead as she did this. "She has?" she shrugged. 'well of course she has, she was her patient.' she thought to herself as she turned her head away for a moment. She didn't feel comfortable with a male doctor, that was why she had asked for a female instead, she wondered why her doctor had not told the clinic that she was uncomfortable around men. Her brows narrowed over her eyes and she stayed silent as the doctor fidled with something on the counter.

She heard him from behind her and she nodde slowly as he asked her to sit up. She straightened her back and laid her hands in her lap. She didn't want to seem rude, so she would go through with this appointment and then talk to her doctor about telling the clinic to give her a female next time. She heard him speak again. "A little Inje-?" she could finish her confused question as she felt the cloth cover her nose and mouth and then the sting of the needle as it was pushed into her skin. She stiffened and not knowing what the doctor was doing she breathed in deeply, her breathing quickened because of the sudden, assault she had just been given. she brought her hand up to the cloth and tried to pull it from her face, soon enough though, she felt the chemicals and the drug begin it's effect on her small body. Her muffled little cries began to stop and she felt her body grow limp in his arms as she became paralyzed and then she fainted.

Nevada had never suspected the doctor to do what he did. She had been completely surprised. How could anything like that happen to her. She was no one special.

Nevada felt her head throbbing, for a moment she didn't relize where she was. Slowly she became concious and she slowly began to open her eyes. She groaned softly and tried to pull on the chains that bound her to the wall behind her. She could barely move and the throbbing in her head was not helping one bit. Then suddenly, she remembered being in the doctors office. She heard his voice she slowly lifted her head to stare up at him in confusion as he spoke. she felt her pulse quicken. "W-where...am I?" she stuttered softly as she then noticed she was slightly cold. She slowly looked down at herself and found herself naked. She blushed immensely as she closed her eyes trying once more to move the arms. This time she shifted, only slightly. "W-What do you want?" she asked him, her voice was trembling because of th esudden fright that was lingering in her body.

Doctor Romanov smiled at the girl when she woke up, the paralysis wearing off, though she would still find herself unable to move her arms or her legs. The man smiled, a different smile than before. The male turned to the girl slowly, speaking calmly and with almost a sing song tone to his voice, he held in his right hand a scalpel, glinting in the dim light and dripping in blood, there was a bit of red on the blade, clear evidence that he had been cutting into something beforehand. The doctor put the scalpel away and grinned "Well my dear, you are in my lab, but of course this place is going to be your new home for the time being, or at least until I tire with you. " Romanov took a step towards her

At her second question Doctor Romanov laughed "What do I want? I want a number of things my dear, but for the most part I want a test subject, all my little chemicals aren't going to test themselves, and there is no way in hell I am going to inject something into my body if I don't know what it does, otherwise, I want entertainment too" Romanov laughed, a high, sharp cackle from his lips as his eyes flashed in the light. The doctor busied himself by pushing the cart, with whatever or whoever was on it into a small alcove that read "Furnace" He had a new test subject so he didn't need his old one anyway. "I want you my dear, as my new test subject, simple enough yes?"

Romanov took a moment to take in the fright on the girl's face, holding the glinting scalpel in his hands he finished putting away his tools before preparing a large rack of vials. Each vial had a different color, every color of the rainbow, including a black one with what looked like a skull and crossbones sign scribbled on a label. "Oh, and don't bother screaming, no one can hear you down here" Romanov cast a sideways glance at the girl, flashing his pearly white teeth at her. Romanov smiled to himself approaching her and taking her by the chin before he began to look at her quite thoroughly, doing a quick, and through examination of her, checking out each eye and then examining her breasts,taking care to check each one before checking the area between her legs, his gloved hands running all over her

This males smiled caused her to tremble with fear. Even though her body was still paralyzed it seemed to tremble. She stared at him in disbeleif as he told her why she was here, and what he was to do with her. She bit her bottom lip and slowly looked around her. She was bound to a wall. She felt tears forming. 'If only...I had skipped the appointment.' she thought to herself as the male neared her. She whimpered soflty and looked up at him as he came near her. She noted the blood on his coat and the scalple in his hand. The dark liquid that dripped from it caused her stomach to churn. 'oh...my..' she thought to herself as she watched him move whatever was on the table away.

His laugh caused her to whimper and she felt her limbs finally becoming movable again. She started by moving her hands, and wrists. Why did he want her as his test subject? She whimpered as he passd her a sideways glance as he told her that screaming was technically hoepless. Her breathing quickened and she shook her head slowly. "No..why do you want me...?" she begged him to answer her. why was she such a prize...

She shrunk back as he began to approach her. She whimpered softly as he neared her and took her chin in his hand. She stared up at him in fear. What was she..some test subject....oh...yeah...she was now. She turned her head to teh side after a while of him staring into her eyes, checking them. She had never expected him to move lower. She gasped and stiffened. ?"Don't Touch Me!" she demanded as she tried to move her immovable body away form his. Her breathing quickened even more as she tried to do this. Then he moved lower. Her blush was evident as she turned away from him. "Why are you doing this to me?" she asked him quietly her voice shaking.

The male smiled at the results he got from the female, she was reacting like most of romanov's patients. The doctor grinned, looking at the girl through his square spectacles. The girl slowly regained movements to her limbs, moving as she begged him to let her know why he kidnapped her. Romanov blinked, looking upwards in thought and raising a bloody gloved hand to his chin. "Well my dear..." Romanov paused, " I took you for one simple fact..." Romanov continued his examination of the girl, tweaking each of her nipples experimentally. "I took you because nobody would miss you, nobody would care if you vanished, you don't have any notable friends, or even family to worry about you" Romanov explained his purposes to her.

When the female demanded that not touch her he offered her a truly terrifying look, Romanov moved fast, grabbing her chin and tilting it, whipping the still bloody scalpel up to her throat as he offered a low growl "Now, now dear" He growled, pressing the blunt end of the blade into her skin, then turned it around and nicked her shoulder with it just to show her how easily her flesh gave way "Never make demands, I am growing tired of that whining of yours, keep it up and I will remove your vocal cords, and that would be a shame, you have such a pretty voice..." Romanov appeared to calm down continuing his examination, checking her for any lumps or deformities before moving downward, finally checking her womanhood, tentatively spreading her lips to get a good look inside before he moved his hand from the region "I am doing an examination, now shut up or I remove vocal cords" Romanov's accent kicked in a little, he was born in Russia after all.

Romanov stood after finishing his examination, walking over to the vials on the rack and picking out a nearly clear green one. Romanov grinned, taking a syringe and filling it with the liquid, mind a syringe with a big needle "Now... for the fun part" The doctor grinned "This liquid, I call it liquid lust... it is the single most powerful aphrodisiac I have ever made... maybe in the world... Unfortunatly it has a side effect of cardiac arrest, in larger doses this is my latest batch, hopefully problem went away" Romanov rolled his eyes and approached the female, leaning down and opening her mouth with his fingers "Now, open up" he ordered squirting a bit into her mouth.

The stuff tasted mildly unpleasant, not horrible, but Romanov was sure to get some on her tongue and lips, the doctor then trailed down and used his free hand to spread Nevada's legs Romanov carefully leaned in and pressed the needle into the skin of one of her pussy lips, slowly injecting the substance into her until the syringe was empty.

Romanov backed up and watched after he was done, observing the results. Nevada would at first notice a tingle spreading through her lower body, and eventually that tingle became an ache, that ache a burn, a need to fill herself, to be pleasured, the feeling would almost border on painful need. her mouth would tingle, but not as much as well. Romanov stood back, smirking, watching the aphrodisiac take effect.

Nevada stared at him as he told her why he took her, blushing as he toyed with her. Her body trembled in fear of him, just his presence caused her to shrink back in fear of him. Nevada's eyes shimmered with tears as he told her of her lonely life. She lowered her head and held back the sudden tears that wished to fall. Nevada was a very quiet person, she hated to be in crowded places that were loud. She loved to be secludd in her home and read about the outside world. She rathered read about everything than be out there in the world with others. She wasn't a sociable person. She was completely taken off guard as he grabbed her chin and foced her to look up at him. She felt the cold steel of the scalpal against her neck and she whimpered her back straightening as she stared up into his sadistic eyes. She felt the sting as he turned the blade into her shoulder and cut into it. A small whimper of a gasp left her lips as he did so and she didn't dare move away from him to feed the fire in his eyes. She stared up at him with fearful eyes as he told of cutting out her vocal cords. Her lips parted as if she were to speak, then they closed abruptly. She didn't even want to test him, if he said he would do it, he most likely would.

She was thankful for her obedience then because he seemed to calm down. She sighed inwardly thankful for that. She watched him as she felt him checking her for anything that he didn't like. Nevada had never noticed before, because she really didn't even look at herself naked, but her skin was flawless. There was nothing that made her seem unattractive. His hands made it all the worse as they traveled over her, branding every single spot on her body, and as he grew even lower her blush was noticable by far. She watched him and tried to stay as silent as she could as she felt his hand spreading her. She didn't know what he would do and what he was going to do to her. She turned away, her shyness and fear getting the best of her as he checked her. She was a Virgin of course. She was waiting for the right man. She would only lie with a man if she was his wife. She felt him move awy and she slowly opened her eyes, tilting her head slightly to stare at him as he spoke to her. She stayed quiet as he demanded and obeyed, for now.

As he finished, she watched him walk back to the vials. She began to struggle against the bonds that held her causing a small rattling noise, because her body was not fully recovered yet. Her eyes never left his frame, watching him. She stared at the large needle and syringe he held. she shrunk back against the wall she was pressed up against and desperatly looked up at him. ' He isn't...really going to use that....on me...is he?' she asked herself and soon found he was approaching her. "p-please...don't..." she begged softly as he slowly taunted her. She stared up at him as he grasped her jaw and forced it to open. She mumbled in disaproval of his actions as he pushed on the back of the syringe causing the green liquid to enter her mouth. She closed her eyes against the distasteful stuff and as he let go of her she shook her head from side to side, as if it could rid her of the taste. She felt the liquid all over her tongue and lips. She opened her mouth, it seemed to have dissolved in her mouth and none was lieft to spit out. The whole time she was preoccupied he had pulled her legs apart and she hadn't noticed him until the needle entered her. She arched and gasped as she closed her eyes. "Stop.." she demanded softly.

She opened her eyes as he pulled away from her and she closed her legs her knees hitting together as he backed away from her. she felt her tongue and lips tingling first, then it started down in her waist and between her thighs. She whimpered softly as she lowered her head and closed her eyes. The tingling began to ache and she shifted her position her knees rubbing against each other as she tried to stop it. The ache began to burn and she arched her back as she shifted once more, pulling on the bonds on her wrists. "What..did you do...?" she asked even though he had already told her about the liquid. She didn't want to beleive any of this. She was in a nightmare...she would wake up soon. wouldn't she..?

The burned worsened and she felt somethingbuilding in her. She pulled her head up and leaned it back against the wall her lips parting as she breathed in quickly trying to cool her body off and force her heart to stop pumping so hard and fast. She felt something rising in her and she shifted once again, it caused her to whimper, just that movement sent a shock of electricity through. "Stop it...please..make it stop..." she begged as she turned her head from side to side. As if to wake herself up, she began to hit her head against the wall behind her, it hurt, but it didn't wake her up from the nightmare she thought she was in, it didn't stop the sudden urge it was causing her body to feel. And still she kept hitting her head against the wall. She felt warm liquid, blood begin to slide down the back of her neck. And something that was warm between her thighs begin to build.

The doctor gauged his new test subject's every reaction from him, she feared him, which was good and bad at the same time, he wanted obedience, not fear, and if she feared him too much she might not become obedient. The doctor admired the girl's naked form for a while, taking note of her blush as he went about, she was undoubatly a virgin, then again, as antisocial as she was, he wouldn't be surprised.

Romanov gave a bitter smirk as the girl began to react to his concoction, every single nerve in her lower body would be on fire. a need and an she that she would be unable to fulfill in her current chained up state. Romanov paused, glaring at the girl and taking mental notes as she squirmed and shook her head, eventually beginning to slam her head into the wall, maybe trying to kill herself. A frown crossed Romanov's lips as he she did and he approached her, shaking his head "No no no, that simply won't do" The wall behind her was padded, but still she managed to get a flow of blood from her head "Stop that" Romanov reached back, grabbing her hair to keep her from doing this and forcing her to look up into his eyes. "If you want to die let me kill you, until then you are only really useful to me alive, I remind you that if you are going to try dying, bashing your head into a wall is an INCREDIBLY painful way to die... " Romanov let go of her and raised his hand, delivering a painful slap "Do that again, and I won't satisfy you"

Romanov took a moment and a step away from her "Now that the substance is in your body..." Romanov took off his glove "Your nerves become very sensitive, and there is one way you can make the feeling go away" Romanov smiled, taking a moment to approach. Doctor Romanov approached the girl and took off his glove, showing her his finger and pressing it to her lips "Suck on my finger" If she obeyed, she would find that nor only would the longing to away a little, but her mouth would be taken by an incredibly pleasant sensation.

Romanov stood by her, his finger pressed to her lips "Try it, you will like it" The liquid lust had made her lips sensitive to pleasure now, and her insides even more so, the girl was likely becoming incredibly aroused. Romanov looked down at her and smirked. "You listen to me and do as I say, and I will reward me, suck on my finger and I will reward you with something better to put in your mouth, bite me, and I will leave you here until the need drives you insane" you will be a lot more receptive when you are driven to a total nymphomaniac"

Nevada felt like her lower waist was on fire and it felt like it was growing even more. The beating of her heart was beiginning to become painful as it hit against her ribs so quick it felt as if it wasn't beating at all. She was struggling in getting air into her lungs because of her breathing was quickening with her heart beat. She began to hit her head even harder now. Her eyes were closed tightly, that was until she felt the male grabbing her hair and forcing her to look up at him. She writhe trying to stop the sensations that were racing through her. Her eyes opened as she stared up at him, tears forming in her eyes. She hadn't been trying to kill herself, just trying to wake herself up from this nightmare that seemed to keep her locked in it. His fist was pulling on her hair which pulled on the wound on her head and she arched at this notion.

She had never expected himto slap her. Her head was shot to the side as his hand collided with her sensitive cheek. She whimpered and writhed again. His hand mark already began to form and bruise her creamy flesh as she kept her head turned to the side because she was already becoming weak from this. Even though her body was able to move she couldn't bring herself to try and break free of her bonds. As he backed awy, cool air seemed to rush at her and make her shiver. She turned her head slowly to stare at him. She fisted her palms and whimpered once again. Just that action caused something to move through her. "Go..away..?" she stared at him as he told her there was a way to get rid of the feeling. She didn't have the strength to lean back as he approached her once more and she swallowed as he removed his glove from his hand.

She stared at him as he pressed his finger against her lips. She shook her head lightly, the feeling of his finger on her lips caused something like electricity to move from her lips down her neck and into her cheeks. "no.." she whispered softly as he persisted still. She stared up at him. 'It is the only way?' she pondered quickly. 'no..it can't be...it..' she already felt her lips parted to allow his finger entrance. She couldn't...she...she heard herself nmoan as she closed her eyes and sucked his finger into her mouth. He body was acting on it's own. She writhed once again, her legs seemed impatient, she didn't know why but the kept moving.

She disn't want to be left down here, to go insane with watever was running through her body. She felt tears forming again and she closed her eyes tightly against them.

Romanov leaned forward, growling softly as he held the back of her head, his grip easing and his hold becoming far more gentle. "Stop, and breathe" he commanded "Take your breaths and calm your heartbeat, I don't want you going into cardio arrest now" Romanov smiled to himself as she finally took his finger into her mouth, sucking on his finger. Romanov allowed himself to smile, taking his hand from his head and leaning down, his gloved hand tracing down her body "Now, see what happens if you are receptive" His hand moved, trailing down her neck, her breasts, and finally her hips before it slid in between her legs "I reward good behavior from my subjects, and if you keep obeying..." Romanov grinned and ran his fingers up the lips of her womanhood, creating what was most likely to be the best feeling the girl would ever had felt, the burning turning into intense pleasure instantly, her sensitive pussy being given attention to.

Romanov let the girl suck on his finger for a moment, running his hand along her inner thigh to tease her "Feels good doesn't it" Once her heart rate went down the effects of the medicine would change, the burning would be overcome by a sensation of bliss, happiness, like most over drugs, but the odd thing about LL was that she wouldn't experience withdrawal, the sensation would eventually fade, and she would crave more "Liquid lust is always hard at first" Romanov cooed in a soothing voice, for a moment he almost seemed caring, that or it was the drugs playing with emotions.

Romanov smiled and ran his fingers up and down the lips of her pussy, a smirk at his lips as he slowly took that hand away, letting that horrible emptiness crawl back in. Romanov lifted his eyes to the girl, pulling his finger from the girl's lips "Want something better to suck on?" He asked her, a brow raising to his question before he stood up. unzipping his pants and pulling out his manhood. Romanov grinned.

Romanov approached the female, his eyes gleaming as he held his member just out of reach "Beg for it, and I will let you suck on it" Romanov smiled, resting a hand on her head, running his fingers through her hair. so far she had been proving resistant, Romanov hated resistance, the male might have to do something drastic to change her but hopefully this first session would break her down a bit and he might even be able to make use of her. The male smirked and gauged her, guessing that she would likely beg unless she somehow didn't like the pleasure he had given her moments earlier.

Her mouth was alright starting to feel better, and more. Her breathing quickened once more and she found it hard to concentrate on just sucking on his finger. She opened her eyes as his grip lessened on her hair and she stared up at him as he told her to breathe. She did as she was told. Slowly her breathing, taking deeper breaths. She found her heart slowing down also. Her mouth was starting to tingle and burn again so she began to suck on his finger once more. She trembled slightly and her eyes glazed over slightly. She felt his hand leave the back of her head and she didn't move to hit it against the wall. She stayed still. She felt his other gloved hand slowly making it's way down her neck. Her eyes searched his as he lowered himself into her veiw. A blush played across her cheeks as they met her breasts. And her legs shifted impatiently as his hand finally met with her hips and then across her legs. She closed her eyes as he began to rub his fingers against her sensitive flesh between her legs and her lips parted as she whimpered her body straightening in alarm. Nevada loved the feeling but at the same time was frightened by it. She opened her eyes and stopped sucking on his finger.

She didn't like the way he made her body react to the slightest of touches. She found herself again, sucking on his fingers as his fingers teased her thighs now. His voice was different as he began to soothe her. She stared into his eyes in worry for she didn't like this, didn't want it and her body was still reacting to it. She whimpered once more as his fingers began to play their path along her pussy once again and she arched her back as she closed her eyes tightly. She couldn't think when he did that. She wished to tell him to stop touching her, but she didn't want him to hurt her like he had threatened to do so.

Suddenly his fingers left her. Her mouth lay open slightly her body hunched over. Her bnody began to tremble once more and that aching, burning feeling began to elevate again. she closed her eyes and her legs came together, thighs rubbing against each other, because even that made her feel better. She breathed in deeply trying to slow her racing heart beat once more. She raised her head when he asked her a question. She watched him and gasped leaning back. Her body straightened and she hit her head against the patted wall, the already soar wound throbbed, she flinched and turned her head to the side to prevent it from touching the wall. "No..no..please..I don't want to.." she told him somehow being able to speak.

She felt his hand on her head and she turned slightly. He held himself just out of reach of her and she brought her head up to stare into his eyes. Her lips were beginning to tingle and burn again. She ran her tongue over her lips and did it again because that seemed to lessen the burning. She could figure out ways to stop it by herself. She didn't need him. She began to bite her lip, not knowing that it was beginning to bleed, it lessened the already painful burning so it didn't matter to her when she felt the liquid draining down her chin. "I don't want it.." she told him firmly as her thighs rubbed against each other some more. It was working for now.

Back
Top Bottom