Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sail the shackles sea, a pathfinder adventure. Closed for now.

Everygirl

Moon
Pirates take whatever they please, whether it be ships, plunder, or people! The adventurers wake to find themselves press-ganged into the crew of the pirate ship Wormwood, the vessel of the nefarious Captain Barnabus Harrigan. They’ll have to learn how to survive as pirates if they’re to have any hope of weathering rough waves, brutal crew members, enemy pirates, ravenous beasts, and worse. But when fortune turns to their favor, it’s up to the new crew to decide whether they’ll remain the pirate’s swabs or seize control and set sail for adventures all their own.

I'm new here, but I really like running pathfinder games, and one of my favorite games is Skull and Shackles.

I was wondering if perhaps there would be people interested in running this pirate themed adventure with me.

If I end up with a decent party we could discuss the details, like the power level, and which sexual elements, we want to add.

Pathfinder campaigns are a blast. I am completely interested. Never done Skull and Shackles.

Not familiar with the adventure either but I do certainly enjoy pathfinder and pirates. I'd be interested in making a character.

EDIT - Current idea would be an Invulnerable Rager, Hurler, Barbarian with a focus on throwing. Would prefer to make a male, Equine Anumus if 3rd party material is allowed.

I’m always up for a pathfinder game, briefly touched on skulls and shackles in the past. Got some character ideas but I’m good with fitting my role into what the party needs.

Ok I see there's a lot of interest, so I'm closing it for now. If you didn't get picked or saw this too late, I will be running a second table, but likely will start recruiting in a few weeks to keep them a little apart.

I've added the first five people who expressed definite interest, and will mail them later today.

Kckolbe, Lord Dreamcrusher, Kaltammy, C0rtana and Meteora.

We'll discuss details on character creation and levels of lewdness, and then I'll get building.

Back
Top Bottom