Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A brother and sister (soldier x The_One_You_Want)

Soldier

Banned
Banished
:They where gone for a week. The home was empty except for his f ball sister. How that happened he still did not know. He was Roderick, a normal stand of line guy who stay single and messed around here and there. Today he came home early. As soon as he entered the small home his icy eyes looked about. What exactly was his sister up to this time of day. With his left hand he rubbed his short cut hair before he moved to the main room where he thought he heard odd noises .

Julie moaned as her finger ran quickly over her clit, she knew that her brother wasn't going to be home yet and wasn't expecting him to come home so soon. The sounds of the T.V infront of her blocked the sounds of the door opening and closing thinking it was just something that was going on there.

The reason for her actions? Her class had started sex ed in and she couldn't help but experiment on her self, and so far it felt good. The only problem was, was that there was a little buzing sound at the back of her head so she stopped opening her eyes to see her brother standing in the door way "I um..." she studdered quickly covering herself, staring at him with her icy blue eyes.

The site of his sister on the couch nude and already roused was a bit much. With a sigh he waled to stand before her smirking" Yuu want the real deal dont you... Ill give it to you if you dont tell mom or dad" HE said siting beside her while he placed a warm hand on her cheek. His voice was warm and husky. The thick bulged in his pants already shown she was going to get it weather she excepted or not...:

"N-no...." she said planly sitting up and away from him she didn't really care if he told, I mean whats the worst that could happen? She thought pulling the blanket tighter around herself, blushing as she noticed the bulge "I-Im going to my room" she said slowly getting up and walking away, she was unsure of what he was going to do, but was she going to stick around to find out? Her paced slowed even more her curiosty getting the better of her.

Back
Top Bottom