Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for some long term roleplays!

Gothy

Meteorite
Hey! As the title implies, I'm looking for something I can really sink my teeth into roleplay wise. I prefer quality over quantity and some of my partners aren't as active as I'd hoped, so I've a bit more room to spare! I'm big on characters and settings and really trying to get into the motivations etc. I'm not explicitly looking for JUST smut, but it'll probably be a part of it - I like to leave it a little open. I'd say probably an even 50-50, with room for more depending on the characters and so on.

I'm literate, and semi active - I have chronic fatigue problems and two partners irl so some weeks are more active depending on what I get up to. But on average expect a couple of replies a week. Nothing too drastic or rushed, as I said I really like to write - and write well - so the chance to get into something is really fun.

Before we continue a bit more about me:
- call me gothy
- I can switch. I have dommes, subs and switches of all denominations.
- 26, been role-playing half my life!
- recently became a student again. I'm studying English literature. Chat to me about books l!
- I'm in the UK but my sleeping pattern is disorganisation personified. I may be online at the same time as you.
- irl my gender is a big question mark, but I have tits, if that's what really bothers you. I tend to play women but I can double up with guys, if the plot really grabs me.
- I'm queer. One of them slutty bisexuals, so I can play any pairing you want f/f, m/f, m/m, etc.
- I prefer roleplay over Discord, but I can do it on site too if you really want. PM me for my cord!
- aside from rp, I'm really big on just chatting too. I'm a big nerd, so you can guess what topics I'm into.

Now that's out of the way, on to roleplay details:
- my only hard no in terms of kinks is pregnancy, anal (receiving, I will give), urine, blood, vore and scat.
- for everything else, ask! I especially love CNC, BDSM, femmedomme stuff, teasing and denial, "bringing the haughty bitch to heel", public fucking and lots of preamble and foreplay. But, like I say, I'm flexible.
- yes I will do anthro stuff but your character really has to sell it
- I really like genre mash ups. If you want to experiment with a genre and it's not explicitly listed, try me: see below
- I have a variety of characters from subs to dommes, of most denominations
- in terms of plots, I like a basic outline to work with. I don't like the ENTIRE thing being guided, I like to see where something goes. Obviously communication is part of this, and there's a lot of chatting on the side.
- I don't use face claims. If you want one, find one and I'll describe it but I'm much more descriptive than prescriptive.
- on the scale from happy to sad, I like to be firmly in the middle. I like a good caper with a jaunty bunch of heroes who perhaps have a dark past, but nothing too dark. No bad endings specifically, though I do make acceptions.

Setting wise, I'm really craving:
- modern fantasy, with or without monsters. Can be as "hard" as Hellboy, with a bureau of investigation, or can be as soft as "elves exist in this setting". I have a few settings for this - from detective agencies to murder mysteries to just "my teacher is a hot monster, oh no".
- noir. I'm all about the exaggerated noir. Ladies with gams and guys just looking for that one good dame left in a city. Sort of pulp novel vibes.
- supernatural: not the fandom but as in ghosts, demons, vampires. Crosses over with modern obviously but can go in different directions.
- hard fantasy - think dnd.
- I'm wanting to try rival criminals - maybe assassins or thieves on a heist, who keep getting in each others way. This could be mixed with a bit of fantasy too, I love mash ups.
- pirates! Think soft pirates, PotC with fantasy is perfect. Nothing historically accurate here, no sir.
- horror! I'm really craving some actual scary writing on top of the sexy. It could be anything. I'm not into bad endings, in general, though.
- sci fi. Space westerns! Space opera! Cyborgs and hot blue aliens! I'm craving a "mercenary group planning to track down a lost treasure" right now.
- police investigation! Tonally think CSI to Criminal Minds more than Law and Order.

Fandom wise I'll only work with myself playing OCs - whether you do or not is entirely up to you. But I'm craving Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Zelda, anything Fallout or DND related.

If I haven't mentioned something here drop me a line anyway. You never know until you find out.

Back
Top Bottom