Mx Female Taboo Cravings Looking for some kinky fun. (Long Term) PM or Discord

Yoshi009

Super-Earth
Hello there

Please read the post. It is clear that a number of people (about half) do not read the important bits. I don't want to waste your time and I don't want to waste mine. Its a easy system.
Looking for female players (sorry guys)
I am pretty open with my likes. The below is not exhaustive of either story ideas or likes. I am flexible and I don't need all my kinks ticked to have a fun time. I want to enjoy myself and I want you to enjoy myself. I am not a grammar Nazi. Mistakes happen and this is a release from life stresses its all good. So if anything peaks your interest or you have a question PM away. I don't mind if you do first or third. I don't mind if you swap. Rule number 1 have fun. I am easy. I have no problem if you want to play a version of yourself. I know some people prefer that.

Kinks (site rules apply of course)
Story wise I like things outside the normal.
Do not need all the kinks to have fun

Ons
Incest: brother/ mom,sis,aunt (open to other combinations)

Cum play
Beasts: Dogs, Horses, whatever you enjoy
Anal
Rough Sex
Oral Giving/receiving
Exhibitionism
Masturbation
Humiliation
Watersports
Girl x Girl
Rape

Off's
Vore
Celebrities
Too much vanilla
too far removed from reality

F-List

Basic story ideas. Can be totally expanded upon. Just a couple but open to discuss ideas with you.

Student finds the principle and some of the teachers have been taking brides to adjust grades. Proves he has the info and blackmails them into lewd kinks

She got caught by the wrong girl in school. Blackmail, abuse, manipulation, Incest, punishment

Mom has been separated, lonely and starts to have feelings for the son. Can be on a farm if wanting to incorporate beasts

The favourite sister with the great grades gets caught cheating on her test. You want to keep that a secret...what will you do for me. Could also be mom, over bearing, a bit nagging but then gets caught and to avoid scandal, being fired she has to give in. These can incorporate blackmail if you like.

If there is anything you want to discuss then by all means shoot me a PM and we can see what we can do.

Father/Daughter separated for some time. Recently came together. Resent the mom takes it out on the daughter.

Best friend is a Shemale and he didn't know it. (Eve prossably the best character in Summertime Saga)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom